Untitled Part 16

Leigha loved her day of trivia with Samuel and Steve, they had quite a bit to talk about and oh the food they brought, she loved them so. She had told Tommy that she was in search of something to give them as a gift back for all they done for her and her love to them. He had had a good day at work, he was at ease knowing she had someone there with her helping her out.

He was getting everything ready for bed, he was planning a day out tomorrow if she felt like it, he'd know better in the morning how she'd feel going out for a car ride. He'd take her on a short one and would take pillows and a blanket for her to relax on, all this going on in his mind, she had asked for a shower before bed. It was easier now at home as he could get in with her instead of the one he helped her with at the hospital.

XXX MATURE XXX

They were both in the shower, they had washed each other down, he loved her body and loved being with her like this. She then sat on the shower seat and he turned to her, "you ok"

"Yes I am perfect, come here" He took a step to her, "Are you sure"?

She reached for his hips bring him to her. "No Leigha" as he took her head "Tommy, you know I love having you in my mouth, my tongue, tasting you, and you might find that I enjoy pleasing you as much as you enjoy pleasing me, you'll get your turn, let me. I want this."

"Leigha, it's not fair, I can't please you now, we both must wait'

"No, we don't, my rule is I want you in my mouth now, why argue with me" as she leaned forward to kiss him just below his belly button, "I love this spot, and here too" as she trailed down with her tongue and small kisses.

"Leigha my wench"

"Make me feel better" as she took her hand and held his cock soothing it with up and down stokes and moving around it, she felt him give in, he became hard very quickly, more so after she moved him to her lips, taking him into her mouth so slowly,...

"Make me feel better" as she took her hand and held his cock soothing it with up and down stokes and moving around it, she felt him give in, he became hard very quickly, more so after she moved him to her lips, taking him into her mouth so slowly, using her tongue to stroke him, she continued slowly. 

He grabbed the side of the shower wall with one hand the other was lost in her hair as she heard him moan her name, she heard him using Leigha and wench in his moans as she worked him with the water running over him. She looked up to him, his head was tossed back and breathing deeply moaning and saying her name. She continued giving him much more of her mouth, holding him in tightly, savoring his tight hard cock between her lips, she allowed him in deep, sucking him in harder and with more rhythm, he was saying her name louder, she reached one hand around to his butt to hold him close to her and then she felt the sensation of his giving in to her demands of him, he called out to her, "Leigha, now, I'm going to cum now my lass, pull back or my God', and she took him in tight and hard, she wanted him, all of him and he spilled deep in her throat moaning and her feeling his legs go weak. 

She took her tongue and licked up each drop as he groaned with pure pleasure. He then took her, brought her up to him and wrapped his arms around her and sunk his head into her neck, "You're going to kill me my lass" "I love you my Leigha"

"And I love you"

"Strange as it may sound, I've never felt that kind of pleasure" "My lass, you are one hell of a woman and I love you"

"Ah my love my Scot, never tell me no again" "I love you, the feel of you and the taste of you"

"Now that I got my legs back, let's get you dried off and into bed"

"Good idea, I so want your arms around me and my head laid against your chest, I love being there"