Chapter 25

It was a week now before the Judgement Day Obstacle run. Jason knew he couldn't run it with is leg just out of a cast, it'd take him a year to build it back up and be able to keep up with Leigha again. They had their team though, they had one man at the FBI who they all knew and could keep up with them. He too was an excellent shooter as Leigha was and bow and gun shooting was part of the obstical. They were arriving tonight, part of them were staying with Leigha and Tommy, the others were staying with Jason and Julie. They had all that week off to work out and prepare.

Julie was in the kitchen all day with Julie preparing a big dinner for them all when they came in. Tommy was excited to get to see two from the Quantico again and meet the other team members from Chicago.

  Tommy was excited to get to see two from the Quantico again and meet the other team members from Chicago

Tommy sent a driver to pick up Mike and Callie from Quantico and Marcus and Joe from Chicago. They would arrive in by 4 pm he told Leigha and everything set up to get them.

Leigha explained to Tommy that they'd run each morning at 5 am then after breakfast they'd meet at the gym to get their patterns set and make their plans on how the best would win

Leigha explained to Tommy that they'd run each morning at 5 am then after breakfast they'd meet at the gym to get their patterns set and make their plans on how the best would win. He had to be away for 3 days of it giving her time with them. But he'd be there do or die to watch this race and also told her his co-workers from Son's all planned on being there as well. Her and Jason had never had so many come out for this to watch them, Jason was a little upset he couldn't participate but he was going to be their coach on the field pushing them hard.

They all arrived at the house for dinner, they had a blast, especially filling Tommy the new man in their circle stories of Leigha and some of her crazy things she has done and messes she has been into

They all arrived at the house for dinner, they had a blast, especially filling Tommy the new man in their circle stories of Leigha and some of her crazy things she has done and messes she has been into. When they got into bed that night he put his arms around her, "My lass, the stories they tell on you, my life will be a constant worry now"

"Awe, but you love me, it'll be ok, and when you see what I can do this weekend coming up, your mind shall rest, trust me" laughing at him.

"I'm not sure about that, but I do know you'll go out there and kick some ass" "I'm always going to worry about you"!

The workouts began and they worked out hard, they took the workouts like professionals would, run a day, not the next, then run a day, they worked out in the gym the same way. They also seen each others strengths and weaknesses and focused on who would do what when and how.

They worked each obstacle out this way. They worked as a team and knew they could win the 4th year in a row as a team.

The night before Tommy was due home Mike was over at Jason's house and Leigha, Julie and Callie were at Leigha's house sitting out on the deck. Girl Time.

"Missing your Tommy Leigha"? Callie noticed she was a little bit down and a little quieter than usual.

"I am, he will be home in the morning"

"How often does he travel away from home"? Callie decided to pursue this conversation, girls need to talk about those boys

"Not much, but some when he's filming Sons, but it's ending right before Thanksgiving and then I don't know, he has movies to film at other locations, going to other countries, comic cons, I'm sure he'll have a full plate, then I don't know what'll happen for his season 3 filming, it'll begin in May" "I'm clueless what happens next. Had it all figured to Thanksgiving, nothing after that."

"You two haven't talk about this" Julie asked

"He hasn't said a word, so I don't know, we love each other, but where does that leave us"?

"It leaves him giving you more information" Callie stated.

"I'm sure we will figure it out"

And as she said that Mike walked in, he was back from Jason's. Julie then decided it was time to head home. Good nights were said, hugs were given then it was everyone to bed with Leigha with a lot on her mind, but she did sleep good.