37

Author's POV

Enzo kicked the door opened startling the poor girl who immediately sat up from the bed. "You're coming with me." He said coldly before carrying the girl in his arms, Areum tried to hit him but her fists didn't even made the man flinch as he got down and head towards the car putting her inside it.

Enzo turned around to face Moonbin and said, "Get Y/N to the warehouse." He said as Moonbin nodded and watched as the car drove away. Moonbin took out his phone and dialled Y/N's number but it didn't go through, he stared at his screen before smirking.

"She changed her number huh?"

Back at the Kwon mansion Y/N was yet again at the gym watching Jungkook train, it became a routine of hers for the past few days to come and watch him train. Jungkook was inside a boxing ring along with Hanbin, the two were busy throwing punches here and there. Her eyes looked around and spotted Jisoo along with Jennie working out as well. Jennie looked up and ushered her to come over to which Y/N agreed.

"What do you know about handling guns?" Jennie asked while wiping her sweat with a towel. "She freaks out at the mention of guns." Jisoo snorted which made Y/N roll her eyes, "I played Call of Duty back in high school okay?" She bragged but the two girls in front of her just sighed. "Follow us." Jisoo said as they left the gym and head towards the back to a door that has stairs heading downstairs. Y/N glanced at Jennie hesitantly but yelped when Jisoo pulled her down.

"Come on."

They walked downstairs and there Y/N saw a shooting ground with targets. "This is where we train our shooting range." Jennie said while showing the place, "We use these." Jisoo pointed over the table that is filled with all sorts of fire weapons and bullets. Y/N only recognized the little gun she used to shoot the tires.

"And why are you showing me this?" she asked the two girls, "You have to know how to use a gun if you are involved with the underground world. To protect yourself." Jennie waved the gun in her hand before putting in the amo and walked towards the target where she held the gun up and hit bullseye.

"Oh shit."

Jisoo handed me the gun and she was about to grab it when someone cleared their throat. Looking up it was Jiyong, "Boss." Jennie and Jisoo stood up straight as he nodded before turning towards Y/N's direction. "Why are you here?" Jiyong asked her. "I asked the girls to show me how to handle a gun." Y/N shrugged at him giving the two girls a look to which they nodded.

"And why?"

"For fuck sakes Jiyong, you can't always protect my ass 24/7. A girl gotta know how to protect herself." she rolled her eyes at him as he blinked before saying, "Well then, you might have to wait for that because Namjoon needs you." raising eyebrows, "Namjoon needs me?" Y/N perked up and he nodded.

"You can train tomorrow, Jennie and Jisoo will help you."

Y/N followed Jiyong behind and asked, "So um, why does Namjoon need me?" she tiptoe behind him curiously. Jiyong turned around to stare at her weirdly, "Why do you sound so delighted to meet him?" he asked making Y/N shrug.

He stopped before turning around to stare at his sister. "Are you two fucking with each other?"

Oh shit.