New house

*Harriet's p.o.v*

A couple days after the pink house makeover Liam called a furniture company and asked them to redo the whole house even though my painting was perfect.

Now, Dia, Nia and I were looking at the new rearranged house. I grumbled and paced around the clean living room I refused to look at my room or anything else because it was probably not pink.

"ABBY!!!" I heard Dia scream

"WHAT!? "

"Come look at your room! "

"No! "

"Are you sure you don't want to see it?"

"Yes cause it's not pink! "

"How do you know ? "

"GUYYYSS STOP SCREAMING!" I heard Nia yell

"SORRY!!!!!" Dia and I screamed

I ran up the steps and into the room that I called mine. "OMG ..... "

"Do you like it?" Dia said with a smirk.

"I LOVE IT" I screamed jumping up and down causing Dia and Nia to cover their ears and leave the room.

My room walls were pink the bed was pink with sparkles there in the middle of the room was a chandelier And I even had my own coffee table and couch.

I ran out of my room looking for my friends, once I found them I pounced on them causing them both to fall.

"OWWWWW" they yelled

"I LOVE MY ROOM!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"I can tell" Nia said after helping me and Dia up off of the floor.

Suddenly we heard a knock at the door.

"COME IN !! " I yelled running towards the door and almost crashing into it.

I yanked the door open and pulled Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, And Dana inside.

"Hi love" Harry says

"Hello" I said giddily

"Do you like your room?" Harry asked

*Harry's P. o. v.*

"Do you like your room?" I asked Harriet

A huge smile started creeping up her face . "OMG I LOVE IT ITS AMAZAYN I CANT BELIEVE" ......She rambled on.

"I think she likes her room" Louis whispered, Liam gave him a duh look.

Dia came running towards the door, she had her arms spread out like she was about to hug me. But instead she turned to Dana and gave him a huge hug they stood their swaying and hugging Each other like they haven't seen each other in years. It got Awkward so Harriet brought the rest of us to her room.

(Sorry it's so short.... I had writers block. I promise it'll get longer :D )