The Hunger games part 2

*Cole's p.o.v*

I followed Nia and Niall out of the house, when they reached the park I heard them talking about me, Nia was talking about how I liked her.

I knew I shouldn't have made it so obvious.

Without paying attention I tripped over my own shoe lace and Nia and Niall turned around.

Nia looked confused and Niall looked like he was gonna punch my guts out.

"What are you doing here!?" He yelled

"I- I uhh" I began

"Save it... Why were you following me and my girlfriend?" Niall said still yelling

Nia looked so scared and confused, I couldn't imagine what was going on in her head.

"I wasn't following you.. I was." Niall cut me off

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled

"Niall stop yelli-" Nia began but Niall turned to her

"He's stalking us Nia !? And I'm sick of it!!" He yelled at her

That shut Nia up for awhile, she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Don't yell at her!!!" I yelled at Niall

"Don't tell me what to do" Niall yelled starting to raise a fist.. I was afraid he was gonna punch me so I backed up.

"Niall stopped " Nia screamed tears In her eyes. "You promised" she whispered

Something made Niall stop and he turned around to apologize to Nia but she already started running back to the house.

Niall ran after her and I was on his heels.

*Harriet's p.o.v*

Harry and I decided we were bored because all we did in my room was talk about stupid stuff.

We both made our way downstairs to see Dana and Dia kissing.

"OMG GET A ROOM!" I yelled at them

They broke apart, blushing.

I was about to have a deep conversation with Dia but the door busted open and a crying Nia came running in.

"What's wrong?" I asked her but she ran right past me and upstairs.

"What just happened?" Dia said standing up just as Niall and Cole came running in.

Niall ran straight upstairs and Dia was on his tail to stop him.

"What happened?" I asked Cole

Cole told me everything..

"Oh, next time don't stalk" I told him

"I know , ... " he said and then he walked out the door to who knows where.

*Dia's p.o.v *

Niall came bursting in after a crying Nia, so I decided to chase after him before he barged into Nia's room.

I blocked Nia's door just before Niall opened it.

"Get out of the way!!" He yelled

"NO" I yelled back, I could still hear sobbing inside the room.

"This is none of your business DIA!!" He yelled at me

"Well actually it is, I've known her longer than you have" I said

"But she's my girlfriend.." He said quieter

"I don't know Niall , I don't know" I said to him

Niall looked heart broken, and I'm sorry to do that to him but , Nia needed some time alone so I was determined to let her have that time.

(A/N I apologize if Niall wouldn't act like that.. But it is a fanfic)