Things happen

*Dana's p.o.v*
I walked around my house for awhile, there's was nothing to do and since Will, Gabe and David, left for food it was only Cole and I.
"Well Harriet twisted her ankle" Cole said
"How?"
"Swinging, she swung too high and hit the bar at the top"
"Ohh"
"Yeah" Cole said looking back at his phone.
"So when are you calling Dia?" Cole said
"She won't answer my txts or calls" I replied
"When's the last time you called or txt her"
"A week ago"
"Txt her!" Cole said getting up and walking upstairs.

Since we were in my house, I'm guessing he went to my room. I sighed and called Dia again expecting her to not answer but I was surprised she did.
"Hi" I said
"Hello" she replied
"I just called to say-"
"No don't say anything"
"Please don't hang up on me I'm-"
"It's all my fault"
"...huh?"
"I was being over dramatic and I didn't believe you, I'm happy you stood up for me, thankyou"
"....."
"Dana?"
"I'm glad that I have you back"
"I'm glad that I have you too"

I hung up, happier than I've ever been. Who would've thought, one phone call would fix a problem. I ran upstairs to tell Cole what happened.

*Niall's p.o.v*

Anddddddd Harry ruined my kiss with Nia. I stood up and walked to the car that Nia was in, she say in the passengers eat as I took the drivers seat. We drove to the hospital and asked for Harriet's room.

Harriet was kind if sprawled out onto the bed, even though she only had a really beat up ankle.

Her right foot was in a pink cast, and she sat on the bed silent. When she saw SAM and I her eyes lit up.

"I know you guys!!" Harriet said

I heard Nia say something but it was kind of tunes out because I was laughing so hard. After I caught my breathe I talked to Harriet.

"How are you feeling"

"Oh well you know I feel..,, HORRIBLE!! The painkillers aren't even working!" Harriet screamed

"Okay.."

"I'll get the nurse" Nia said walking out if the room, and past a corner.