Oh No

*Nia's p.o.v*

I ran as fast as I could to the house and ran up to my bedroom closing the door and not bothering to lock it.

I threw myself on my bed and sobbed, I didn't know what do and it only made it worse when I heard Niall and Dia yelling at each other outside my door.

I hid my face in the covers, I hated crying in front of people so that's why I ran. I couldn't believe Niall would try to punch Cole.

I know he was being protective over me but, he promised.

Hours went by and I expected someone to barge in or at least knock but there was nothing so I got up and went to the bathroom to at least fix my tear stained face. My hair was a mess from repeatedly combing my fingers through it but at this point I didn't care.

I made my way down stairs and turned the corner to the kitchen.

Harry and Harriet were chatting on the couch, zayn was talking to Liam, Dia was chatting with Louis with a red faced Dana behind her and I don't know where the rest of the IM5 boys were.

I'm guessing they went out but Cole was no where to be seen and that worried me.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. Which made me more uncomfortable.

"How are you feeling?" Dia asked me

Before I answered I glanced at Niall, but he was looking off into the other direction.

" I'm okay.." I said stepping fully into the kitchen.

I heard someone get up and walk towards me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to meet Niall face to face.

His blue eyes pierced into mine. He made me fall in love all over again. But the worry for Cole clouded my feelings.

"I'm sorry" Niall said

"Me too" I said turning away from him and walking towards Dia.

"Where did Cole go?" I asked

"He left" I heard Harriet say

"To where?" I asked

"I dunno " Dana replied

I snatched up my phone and called him.

Nothing.

Maybe he'll come back.. I thought.

*********************

It was 12:00 at night and Cole still didn't come back. When Will, David, and Gabe came back they said they haven't seen him all day, which only made my anxiety level rise.

Where could he possibly be?