tea partay horror

*Harriet's p.o.v *

I pulled Harry upstairs and ran to my room, I shut the door behind us.

"Harry ... dress" I said looking at Harry then pointing at the pink dress in my closet. Harry smiled and asked if he should put on the pink crown too I shook my head excitedly and he laughed heading towards my closet.

After he had the pink dress and crown on I ran downstairs to start the tea. When the tea was finished I ran back upstairs trying hard not to spill it on me or the steps. I ran to my room closing the door and pouring Harry and I tea, just as I sat down my door opened and there stood my friend Nia.

"Ummmmmmmm" she said

"yes?" I asked her getting anxious

"what are you doing?" she asked me

I rolled my eyes it was obvious what I was doing.. she still looked at me confused.

"having a tea party duhhhhhh" I said

I heard Harry chuckle on the other side of the table.

"are you gonna go orrrrrrr" I said

"okay okay im leaving im leaving" Nia said as she shut the door.

I turned towards Harry, "now where were we?"

"Tea party... " he said .

"OH RIGHT!"

I quickly pulled out the tea cups and poured Harry a cup of tea, then I poured myself a cup of tea and sat down. Harry and I sat and chatted for awhile then we decided to make small sandwiches for the tea party.

I thought Harry was leaning across the table to kiss me but he aparently was taking off the pink dress.

"No Harry don't!!!"

but it was too late, it happened so suddenly .....the table flipped over crushing me and Harry fell on the floor struggling to get out of the dress.

"OWWWWW" I yelled.

then I heard mumbling and shuffling, someone opened my door.

I heard Dia laugh and ask me what happened but I just asked for help.

Once I was up I told Dia, Dana, Louis, and Liam what happened.

Dia laughed again, I looked at her seriously and told her it was not funny.

"Okay" she said backing up, I smiled in victory. Then we all made our way down stairs Harry and I totally forgetting about making sandwiches.

(2 hours later)

MY FEET HURT I yelled

we were at the mall making our way to forever 21.

"I told you not to wear heals" Dia answered me

"well you shouldve known I wouldn't listen, you should've brought me flats!" I told Dia

Dia just laughed, "I guess I do know you don't listen"

"therefore this is all your fault" I said

"HEYYYYYYY"

********

I tip toed to Dia's room and knocked on her door.

"Come in! " she said and I opened the door.

"Okay you guys ready for some work " I asked both Dia and Dana since Dana was sitting on the carpet in my friends room.

"Yes!" Dana said

"Great!" I said

Dana pulled out the laptop and Dia and I put the photos of Nia and Niall on the computor and we added them to the video file that we would soon create.