Backstage

*Harriets p.o.v*

I could hear the loud screams of the fans as the boys got ready to perform. I was sitting backstage looking at the screen that showed the stage which the boys were about to appear on.

"Aren't you excited!!" Nia said smiling from ear to ear.

"YEEESSS!!!!" I screamed

We both jumped up and down giggling. " I get to see hazzy sing!!!!" I yelled

Nia laughed "and I get to see Niall sing"

Nia and I continued to bounce but once we saw the boys appear on the stage our attention was all theirs.

I watched the boys sing one of my favorite one direction songs;

I'm feeling like right now

I wish you were here with me

Cause right now

Everything is new to me

You know I can't fight the feeling

Every night I feel it right now

I wish you were here with me

They continued to sing and I had the most brilliant idea. Harry wished I was there with him so ..........why not now?

********

One minute I was on Harry and the next I'm yanked off by my hair and trampled. The concert had to be canceled because of me and I felt so bad. I didn't mean for any of this to happen, Harry just said that he wished I was with him. I laid in the hospital bed thinking about what happened about 30 minutes ago.

My hospital room door opened and Harry came in. He ran to my bed "I was so worried! Are you okay?"

I was gonna answer but I just burst out in tears" Harry I'm Sooo sorry" I wailed

"Don't cry love it's alright"

"No I ruined your concert"

".... Please stop crying Abby" Harry said using my nickname. I sniffled and wiped my nose with a tissue.

"Are you good now?"

"Yeah... I guess. But my head still hurts and I look ugly" Harry looked a bit startled when I said that.

"What?" I said

"Abby... Your the most beautiful girl in the world.. How could you say your ugly"

The fact that THE Harry Styles just called me beautiful was amazing I couldn't believe it.

"I'm... I'm beautiful?"

"Yes Harriet.. Your so beautiful I don't know what I would do without you" he said looking deep into my eyes.

"Thank You Harry" I said blushing, we hugged and I could here foot steps walking into the room. It was Dia.

"DIAAAAA" I screamed she ran to me and enveloped me in a big hug.

"What happened? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Dia bombed me with questions but I ignored them all.

"How did you get here?"

"Oh Nia called me and said you were at the hospital and luckily me and the rest of IM5 were pretty close so we decided to stop by"

"I'm so glad you came! I missed you so much!" I said hugging Dia again.

"I missed you too" she said smiling

"Group hug!" I heard Nia say. And everyone hugged me.

I looked up at Dia and she looked upset.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go, we only have a couple of hours till we're at our destination" Dia said glancing at Dana

"Will we see Each other soon?"

"I hope so, I'm sorry to leave so soon"

"It's okay..." I said and watched Dia say her goodbyes to everyone and walk out the door with Dana and Cole since they were the only ones that came into my hospital room. I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

"You'll see her soon" I heard Harry say to me then he held me close to him and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah ... " I said not believing him.