Again!?

*Harriet's p.o.v*

Harry and I left the house to spend more time together since the tour had taken up most of our time together.
He pushed me in the swings and I swung higher and higher and higher. Suddenly I felt the swings soar up, a bit to high I fell of hitting the bar that held the swing with my leg and hitting the ground twisting my ankle.
"OWWW" I screamed sobbing
"Shhh it's okay" Harry said gently picking me up and pulling out his phone to calm the others.

"Yeah Harriet twisted her ankle.. Pretty badly" I heard him say into the phone.
~~~
"Meet you at the hospital" he finally said hanging up.
"Harry it hurts!" I sobbed
"It's okay, your fine" He said again
"If everything is alrighty and okay.. Why are you taking me to the hospital?" I asked him
"Good question" Harry said jogging towards our car and driving towards the hospital once again.

*Nia's p.o.v*
Niall and I where having an amazing time at Starbucks, I kept on finding myself get lost in Niall's beautiful blue eyes. I felt myself lean forward and Niall did the same and I was about to kiss Niall but then my phone rang.
"Sorry! Let me get this!" I told Niall spinning around and holding the phone up to my ear.

"What's up Harry?" I asked (since Harry's Contact showed up)
"Yeah Harriet twisted her ankle.. Pretty badly" I heard him say on the other side.
"How did that happen?" I asked
"Well I swung her up too high on the swings and she hit the bar at the top and landed on her ankle"
"Ouch!" I said
"Yeah.. Meet you at the hospital" Harry said
"Okay bye"

I hung up the phone and turned back around facing Niall.
"What's wrong? " he asked
"Were driving to the hospital, Harriet twisted her ankle badly" I said
Niall winced as if he twisted his ankle.