Girlfriend!!!!!!

*Harriet's p.o.v*

I was walking into the living room when I heard someone say the word crush. My heart stopped...... because, im Harriet the doctor for all crushes, I knew exactly EEVERYYYYYYTHING ABOUT CRUSHES... I AM AN EXPERT!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO I excidedly ran towards Cole and Dana

"CRUSH!!!! I KNOW ALL ABOUT CRUSHES"

Cole stood up with a face as red as a tomato and walked out of the room, I burst out laughing.

"whats so funny?" Liam asked me

"TOMATO!!!!!!!" I fell on the floor laughing

"ummmmm okay" Liam said

Harry smiled walking up to me he then knelt down and whispered

"Can you take a walk with me I have something important to ask you"

I immedeatly stoped laughing, which made IM5 (not including Dana) give me weird looks "okay" I said looking up at Harry. Harry knelt down and put his arms around me pulling me up " we're going on a stroll" Harry announced "okay don't be gone for too long" said Liam.

Harry opened the door and I walked out, it was silent for awhile and I enjoyed the things around me, birds, squirrels, Harry.... squirrels. " i have a question... well actually two questions" Harry said interrupting my thoughts.

"YES?"

"well I ummm was wondering if ummm well you see ummm"

"SPIT IT OUT"

"willyoubemygirlfriend?" Harry said with a cheeky smile

My face turned red and I stopped breathing, I then proceeded to jump up and down smacking Harrys arm. " OMGYESIWOULDLOVETOBEYOURGIRLFRIENDICANTBELIEVEYOU...." I said all in one breathe then I fell.

*Harry's p.o.v*

Harriet smacked my arm and started screaming about how she would love to be my girlfriend, all of a sudden she curled up in a ball on the sidewalk and started balling her eyes out. "whats wrong love?"

"y-you asked me to be your g-girlfriend"

"is your answer yes?"

Harriet nodded her head yes and started sobbing... So Harriet and I curled up on the sidewalk and hugged eachother.

"ohh right I have another question"

" yes" she said after she calmed down

"well me and the lads are going on tour and I was wondering if you might want to come"

Harriet stared at me for a second she had no expression and then all her emotions came out all at once.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH YES YES YES....." She again began crying

*************

After sitting on the sidewalk for about 20 minutes Harriet and I walked to the park.. she sat on the swing next to me, I thought about how 25 minutes ago Harriet and I became gf/bf it was unbelivable how such a pretty girl would date me.

"what?" Harriet asked me

Apparently I had been staring at her, without thinking, I leaned in close and Kissed Harriet on the lips. It was like a spark went off and we had a connection.

"MOMMIE MOMMIE LOOK THERE KISSING"

I heard in the background I smiled looking at the little kid that was pointing at me and my girlfriend... girlfriend .... I like the sound of that.