Change in plan

*Nia's p.o.v*

One minute I'm watching the screen and the next I'm crying over my best friend being trampled. I paced back and forth in the waiting room,

"This is all my fault! I should have been watching her" I said out loud to myself.

"It's not your fault" I heard Niall say, I stopped pacing and looked at Niall who was sitting in one of the seats.

"Yes it is!" I practically yelled

Every one in the waiting room stared at me like I was crazy and Niall motioned for me to sit next to him. I sadly sat next him, in situations like these it's hard for me to stay in one place.

"Abby will be fine.." Niall whispered to me "maybe just a few scars "

"Butt what if .. If" I couldn't finish my sentence because I broke down in sobs.

(Flash back)

I eagerly stared at the screen as Niall sang right now :

Right now I wish you were here with me.

Cause right now everything is new to me.

I can't fight the feeling every night I feel it.

Right now I wish you where here with me.

The song was heart warming and gave me goose bumps all over. Then suddenly I saw Abby on the screen, and I turned around Abby wasn't there. I ran on stage just to see Abby tackle Harry and they both fell off the stage. All I could hear was directioners screaming and the piercing scream of My friend being trampled. All I remember is Niall rushing towards me and ushering me off of the stage, and the screams of the boys when Harry fell off stage.

(Back to the present)

I heard someone call us and I tried to answer but it just came out as a sob. After a few minutes I had calmed down and Niall helped me up so we could see Harriet.

Harriet looked.... Horrible. She had a black eye, she had a bald spot, and she was practically bandaged all over. It made me want to cry seeing her like this.

*********

So Harriet would have to stay at the hospital for 2 days and since One Direction had to get on the road we made some ......... Crazy changes. Our plan was once Harriet was out we would fly all the way to Los Vegas and they had to do a show there then once we get the tour bus back we'll drive to Montana and so on. The plan was a bit risky but life's made for taking chances... Right?