Trouble

*Nia's p.o.v*

"IS IT A PUPPY!!" Harriet screamed causing me to cover my ears

When I reached the something that lied on the ground I almost wished it was a puppy. Even though I love puppies, what lied on the ground in front of us was none other than Cole Pendery.

"OH MY-" Dana breathed

Dia crouched beside Cole, her hands where shaking.

"is he a-alive?" I stuttered

"He's breathing " she confirmed

Liam huffed finally catching up with us " what's up with all the- OH MY GOSH!" He yelled "Zayn you call the ambulance "

"On it" Zayn said already putting the phone up to his ear

"How long has he been out?" Liam asked everyone looked at Harriet.

"He walked out the door when Niall came running in" Harriet said casually like someone was not gonna die at any moment.

"That was hours ago!" I yelled/ cried

Niall pulled me close to him trying to calm me down while Liam calmed Dana and the rest of the IM5 boys.

Finally we heard sirens and the ambulance raced, ..... Right past us....

"HEYYY OVER HERE!!!" Dana screamed his voice cracking

Of course the sirens were too loud so we weren't heard. 15 minutes later they finally found us and almost everyone was an emotional wreck.

The doctors brought out a bed and carefully placed Cole in the car. They didn't even ask us if one of us wanted to ride with them they just closed the door and raced off with a motionless Cole.

***********************************

*Dana's p.o.v*

I couldn't stop shaking, it was really embarrassing because I wanted to show everyone how strong I was, but I couldn't take the fact that one of my best friends / band mate was lying on the cold hard ground (sorry I had too XD )

What if he got hit by a car, what if someone attacked him and left him lying there, what if.. My thoughts were stopped when I felt a small hand on top of mine. I looked up to see Dia, worry was shown through her eyes.

"He'll be fine" she said quietly

" how.... What if" I began but she cut me off

"I can promise you he'll make it out alive" she said

"You can't promise something you can't keep" I said stubbornly

Dia looked hurt, "I'm sorry it's just .... I'm scared" I said barely over a whisper

"I know, I'm scared too. But it's okay, he'll make it" she said

"I hope so"

*Harriet's p.o.v*

I had no idea what was going on. Everything happened in a flash, Nia running in, Niall getting upset plus a almost dead Cole.

"WHAT THE HEC IS GOING ON?'" I screamed

I practically startled everyone because I got a lot of nasty looks and looks from my friends saying shutup Harriet now is not the time. I sighed and sinked lower in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs. I was so bored.

"Do you want to leave?" Harry asked me

"Please" I said giving him my best puppy dog eyes

Harry took my hand and we both walked up of the stuffy place, I was glad to feel the cool air softly toss my hair and the moon gleaming on both of our faces. I looked up to see Harru already smiling down at me.

"What?" I asked blushing

"Your so beautiful " he said lifting up my chin and kissing me softly on the lips.

"I love you" he whispered

"I love you too"