Its over

*Dia's p.o.v*
I laid on the couch my arms covering my tear stained cheeks. It felt like my heart had shattered into a million pieces and nothing would be able to fix the damage that was already done. I heard the tour buses door open and I heard one of the boys.... I suppose, he sat next to me and laid a hand on my back.
"Are you okay?" I think Will said
I was still speechless so I just shook my head no.
"Dana didn't mean to.." Will was cut off
"YES HE DID!!! HE DOESNT LOVE ME ANYMORE!!" I yelled, Will looked like he was gonna say something but he just looked at me with sorrowful eyes.
"Do you want to talk to him" he asked
"Nope" I said burying my face into my arms again.
"Okay... How bout we eat junk food all nite..?"
"..uhmm .. Sure" I said sluggishly sitting up. A smile lit up across Wills face and he quickly went to the cabinet and brought out chips and popcorn and Soda. I laughed as he cheerfully plopped down on the couch and handed me food.
**few hours later**
Dana walks onto the bus with Cole, David, and Gabe behind him.
"Dia c-can we talk?" Dana asked
"Nope" I said continuing to look at the computer screen. Dana sighed, walked over and shut the laptop on me.
"HEYYYYYYYYY"
"I'm sorry I just really need to talk to you... Alone"
"Fine."

*Nia's p.o.v*
I sat in the hotels lounge when I suddenly got a call from Dia.
"Hey! Wazz happenin?" All I could here was sobs on the other end.
"Dia what's wrong?" I asked worriedly
"I-It's over" she cried
"What do you mean?"
"Dana and I broke up"
"Oh... Sorry about that"
"I'm flying over" Dia said "I don't want to be around ... Him"
"Okay.. When are you coming?" I asked her.
"I want to come tonight but Will and Cole and David keep on begging me to stay another night.. I don't want to disappoint them so maybe tomorrow"
"Okay.. See you then"
" bye " Dia said happily

I hung up the phone and told Harriet what happened. She kind of just said oh and walked away. Like nothing happened and then an hour later it dawned on her and she ran back and tackled me.
"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!" She screamed
"Owww my spine" I yelled
"Oops " Harriet said getting up and skipping away.. "Okay then" I said making my way to Niall.