One Down, Two To Go.

Shuichi glance back at Rantaro. He obviously didn't trust this guy. The green haired boy had known his name and said they knew each other.

It was like remembering a crytic dream. Shuichi didn't know anything about Rantaro. The only thing he knew about the boy was his name, and even that was only because all of their names and talents were plastered over billboards and newspapers.

Shuichi talked about all they knew about the virus to Rantaro. But Rantaro's mind seemed elsewhere.

As if he knew exactly where the virus was...

Cherry blossoms bloomed above Maki and Kaede as they sat on a cherry wood bench, admiring the blossoms and the falling leaves, as well as the welcome nighttime wind.

"Haha, look Maki! That breeze just blew a bunch of petals up. I kind of want to jump in them, but then again I'm scared there might be something in them." Kaede expressed. She was trying to be as hyper and friendly as when they first meet. And by Maki's slight smile, it seemed to be working.

"Why don't you?" She asked, smirking at Kaede.

Kaede looked between the pile of petals and Maki. "I'm scared, there might be bugs."

"Theyre only bugs." Maki stopped smiling, instead looking expectantly at Kaede.

The blond hair girl looked between the two before taking a deep breath and running and jumping on top of the petal pile. She emerged from the pile, petals falling off her head.

"I made it!" She exclaimed excitedly. She put both of hands up. "And there's no bugs!"

Maki let a soft smile crawl onto her lips. She missed times like these. Hanging out with her childhood friends turned enemy turned friend again really brought back memories.

Just them... All alone....

Or were they alone?

Maki suddenly got up, brandishing a knife from her back pocket and standing protectively near Kaede.

"Someone's here." She whispered. Kaede's eyes went wide.

"Whoever you are, come on out." Maki yelled. A bush trembled in the breeze.

"Maybe it's just Rantaro getting worried... After all, I wouldn't blame him, weve stayed out here awhile." Kaede tried to reason.

"No. It's not him." Maki said with such confirmation it was hard to doubt her words.

"Then who...?"

Kaede saw a flash of blue from the bushes. "Over there!"

Maki slowly approached the Bush, knife in hand. "Come out now, or I'll kill you."

There was a slow rustle before a girl about their age lifted herself up. Leaves were tangled in her beautiful blue long hair.

"Uhm... Hello..." The stranger stared at the two nervously. "Didnt really expect that response but okay."

"What do you want." Maki was as blunt as ever.

"I just, kinda, got lost. Sorry!" The blue haired girl bowed in apology before nervously glancing at them again.

"No you didn't. You were here for a while, I could sense it." Maki said.

"Uhm - - I---..." The girl was growing more panicked by the minute.

Kaede stepped forward. "What's your name? I'm Kaede Akamatsu."

"I---" The girl faulted for a second before continuing. "I'm Tsumugi Shirogane."