Island.

"I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have ran, I should have helped you I'm such a coward-" As soon as Kokichi woke up he start spluttering about how much he messed up, with Shuichi comforting him, saying he did the right thing and everyone else in the car awkwardly watching. Kiibo tried his best to comfort the once impish boy, and was instantly greeted with a long drawn out hug from him. He was surprised, yet it was a pleasent surprise.

"We need to go on foot the rest of the way." Komaru announced, the car stopped near some trees. "The boat should be near the docks still, but it'll be at least 30 minute walk." she glanced around. "Does everyone have water?"

Maki nodded. She had made sure to pack enough before leaving, Komaru had told her about the long walk. She could manage it in 10 minutes, however with a big group it was understand that it was slower. And this confrontation wasn't something she could do alone.

Kokichi hid behind Kiibo and Shuichi. He didn't trust Maki however hard he tried to, the girl had handed him over. And she hadn't even been despairifyed! He held Shuichis hand as they walked, Shuichi finding slight comfort in it, allowing it to stay there. He hoped the boy would be back to his normal self. He still wanted to ask Kokichi if he was interested in starting a business or something together, yet now would be the wrong time.

"Now the islands very big." Komaru explained as they walked, sticking near Maki. "However much you don't want to, we may have to split up."

Maki folded her arms. "We're not doing that." She wanted to keep her newfound group in order, and out of despair. A group of them could handle Kaede, one or two definitely wouldn't.

"It may not be idle, but the facility where Kaede is hiding, and where the simulation is, is hidden from top view and undisclosed. It will take more than a day to scout the island as a group, and Kaede would probably know of our whereabouts then. When we split up, we'll have surprise on our side, as well as the emergency system. It'll ring out across the island, informing the other that we've found it. It's also not able to be heard inside the facility, for whatever reason, so Kaede will still be unprepared. Hopefully you guys are good at following sound. "

"What groups are we going in?" Rantaro trusted everyone here, yet knew the others had their own alliances. "And what about Tsumugi?" Both desicions had their pros and cons, though with the right groups, they may pull this off.

"I'm staying with Shuichi!" Kokichi held his hand up, a tiny bit of his self fuffulling personality coming back. Komaru gladly pairly them up before looking for other pairs.

"I'll go with Kiibo!" Kaito proudly held his and Kiibos hands up together. Kiibo only had the strength of an old man so Kaito would have to look out for him.

"I would offer to go with Rantaro, though I think he should be paired with Shuichi and Kokichi." Maki said Rantaro desicion for him. "Kokichis still recovering and so is Shuichi. Even if Rantaros not that strong, three is better than two." Rantaro poured before agreeing. Makis points were valid.

"That leaves you and me Komaru." Maki paired herself up with Komaru, as well as taking the knocked out Tsumugi off Kaitos shoulders and onto her own. "We'll take Tsumugi as well."

"That settles it then." Komaru was happy with the development as she rounded the forest corner, exclaiming. "Just in time too. I found our boat!"

The group rounded up, jumping aboard the speeder. Komaru admittedly didn't know how to drive a speeder, so Rantaro gladly took over, being the ultimate adventurer and all that. However, this left him out of the talking between groups as he was in a separate room. Kiibo noticed this, walking over.

"So... Since this is finally ending, what do you plan to do?" He asked. The two hadn't really spoken much, aside from general topics so it was a surprise to the robot to even come over to him. He hadn't even thought about what would come after this, during everyone announcing their plans he had stayed silent, listening, glad that his friends could move on.