Pregame

Kaedes POV:

No.

...

Pregame Kaede POV:

I.... Don't know where I am...

Who... I am either....

I awoke to find a green haired boy leaning over me. I slowly blinking my eyes open. He was really relieved at my sign of consciousness.

"Kaede, I'm so glad you're awake!" He hugged me, tears streaming down his face. Happiness tears I assume. . .

He buryed my face into his chest. He was shaking with emotion.

Though.... I couldnt feel anything.

A brown haired girl stood a bit to the side, out of the way. She and this boy were the only people around. Other than that, they was just cherry trees. It was hard to see, due to it being dark. Though the stars above the city were beautiful.

"I cant believe you're alive, I thought Tsumugi might have killed you, or at least disable you or something-" The green haired boy went on and on about what could have happened. I nodded, almost absent mindedly.

The only thing I remember is... Danganronpa. Its a famous killing game all around the globe and centuries have been shaped by it.

The last thing I remember was planning to sign up for it. No idea who these strangers are... or why I would even talk to them. I just needed to get out of here.

I hushed my desire to be rude and kept quiet while the boy explained how happy he was. He wasn't really happy. Just relieved. Happiness is a curse of humanity. He held my shoulders and I tried my best to not tense up.

Happiness only can exist through killing and torture. All other methods are hoax.

The brown haired girl walked over to us. "She looked a bit confused. Are you sure you explained everything to her?"

I frowned but held my tougue. Does this girl think I know nothing. Fucking bitch.

I'm skilled in knife practice and stuff. If I want to leave violently, I could just hurt her.

Plus, seeing people in pain is fun.

The girl was still frowning at me. Maybe I should kill her. "Kaede, do you remember my name?" The green haired boy let go of me, but stayed on my level.

I didn't know what to say. Violent escape time?

No, I can get out of this without violence. Then I can reward myself with watching Danganronpa. And maybe I can treat myself with a few screams as I slowly poke my knife into that hamster I have. Is that hamster still alive even? If it isn't, I can always buy a new one.

"Huh...?" I forgot what she asked. What her name was right. Well by what she said, I know that's my names Kaede, even if it sounds like a pornstar name. Then, what's hers?

"The most beautiful person in world." I said. No hesitatation, no nothing. I mean, of course it was a lie, what did you expect. I smiled at her, trying to make it a 'sweet, helpful smile' but it's probably came off as creepy. So what, not like I care..

She frowned. She wasn't taking it. Disappointing. She might actually have some brain cells. "I'm being completely serious. No joking, no nothing."

Crap. Uhm, what do I do. I glanced her up and down. Maybe you're not important enough for me to remember, bitch.

The avacodo haired guy was also intently watching me now. "Kaede, reply. This isn't a joke." They were both completely serious. What kinda shit did I even get myself into?

Uhm. I don't remember anything. Violence time?

I looked around. My intent was to harm, or even, kill them. Anything sharp, anything good. It would be good practice for the killing game.

I spotted a broken bit of glass from a.... dropped vial? I can't even tell what was meant to be there. But, it was too small for me to use as a weapon.

The other two were still trying to speak to me. As if they haven't determined how useless they are in the grand scheme of things.

"Kaede, if you don't remember anything, just tell us. Tell us what you do remember." I probably looked like a scared rat. My hair was unbrushed, and seemed to have some petals in it, though not cute, easy to brush off petals.

Should I just admit I don't know anything? That would give me an idea of what's going on. And, hah, it's not like theres anything sharp around here to kill someone with.

I stood up, a bit shaky. Actually, I was shaking a lot. The two frowned at me. I'd be concerned about my behaviour too.

The pigtailed one reached out to help steady me. I gripped her hand, not even realising I was doing it for the first few seconds. I then noticed I was doing it, and twirled myself around her in an almost poetic fashion.

I probably looked like an angel to her. No, not probably. I did. She was stunned, and I could see her, almost in a slow motion kind of fashion, get twirled around by me and turned to face me. She looked cute when stunned.

Hmm, I wonder how else I can mess with her. She would be so much fun!

As the period of grace ended, she was left, stumbling back a step before regaining her footing. She was still stunned as I cast a smile at her. This time I wasn't even pretending it was a polite smile. My eyes were dark, covered by the shade of the trees above us. And I smiled, before walking off, leaving the two stunned incompetents there

I'll be back.

...

Apparently sooner than I expected, as lil miss pigtails grabbed me by the shoulders. "What do you think you're doing." Her tone was threatening. What was this girl on?

The other guy didn't care about his psychopathic friend planning to kill me. He walked after us.

"I'm leaving." I tried to shrug her off me. She was... a tiny bit too strong.

"And...? Why would you do that?" She asked. Geez, she was annoying.

"To join Danganronpa!"