Coming Out {4}

“EVERYBODY TAKE IT OFF!”

                I rolled my eyes as Gav pulled his shirt off. We were in the locker room changing for gym class, and everyone was just ignoring Gav. Everyone knew he was over hyper and loud.

                “Gav, shut up!” Gage snapped, pulling his own shirt off. He glanced at me and grinned. “But follow his advice Trav. Take it off.” He winked at me.

                “You are a little pervert,” I said, rolling my eyes and pulling my shirt off.

                Gage hungrily eyed my body. I raised an eyebrow at him and pulled my gym shirt on. Gage gave me a disappointed look, but pulled his own gym shirt on.

                Once we were changed, we went out to the gym and sat on the bleachers together, waiting for coach. I leaned back, glad that the school day was almost over. Monday was always a hard day. I was so damn exhausted.

                “Wake up Trav!” Gav cried, shaking me.

                “Gav, Trav! Pay attention!” Coach said, rolling her eyes at us as she entered the gym.

                She turned to the class and clapped her hands together. “You guys can either play basketball, or walk the track today,” she announced.

                “Walking,” Gav said, jumping off the bleachers and dragging me and Gage with him up to the track.

                “Maybe I wanted to play basketball,” Gage whined.

                “You’re too short,” I said and Gav snickered.

                “God fucking dammit! I’m fun sized!” Gage cried in annoyance, punching my shoulder.

                Gage stumbled forward and glared as Collin and Josh snickered at him before continuing to walk with Alex. Gage clenched his fists tightly.

                “If his brother wasn’t so hot,” he grumbled, shaking his head.

                I rolled my eyes. “You would kill Collin anyways,” I pointed out.

                Gage thought for a minute before nodding. “This is true. However, I would still like to fuck Collin’s little brother.”

                “I would like to fuck Trav. Would that be considered incest?” Gav asked, jumping onto my back.

                “Yes,” I said, nodding as I steadied him. I ignored my heart as it sped up a little from Gav’s words and the contact we were currently sharing. Breathe easy Trav. Gav was straight.

                “Dammit!” Gav whined. He rested his chin on my shoulder and grinned widely. “I love walking!”

                “You’re a dumbass. If you were on my back, I would’ve dropped you,” Gage said, shaking his head.

                Gav wrapped his arms around my neck and shook his head furiously. “But Trav won’t do that because I’m his bestest best friend!” he said, sticking his tongue out at Gage. “We’re stuck together like glue!”

                “Hey guys!” Rose greeted, coming over to us.

                Gav jumped off my back and immediately moved to Rose’s side with a flirtatious grin. I stared at him before shaking my head.