Coming Out {24}

“Gav, Collin is going to kill me!” I groaned, burying my face against his shoulder.

                “Aw, calm down Trav! It’ll be okay!” Gav said cheerfully, patting me on the back and offering me a bright smile.

                “Gav, Collin just got done telling me not to kiss his little brother,” I said miserably.

                “It was just on the cheek!” Gav protested. “Maybe Collin won’t get angry about it!”

                I gave him a look that let him know how crazy I thought he was. I buried my face back against his shoulder and sighed. Hopefully Alex would calm his brother down before I was brutally murdered.

                “Gav!” Mrs. Drake called, opening the bedroom door. She smiled at us happily. “Gav, what do you kids what to eat for dinner?”

                “We’ll just have some steak mom,” Gav said. “Now go away woman! I have to convince Trav that his boyfriend’s homophobic prick of a brother isn’t going to kill him!”

                “Okay! Have a groovy time my dudes!” she said before shutting the door.

                “Trav, if you laugh, I’ll kill you.”

                “…”

                “I mean it.”

                “…AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

                Gav tackled me back on his bed, frowning deeply as he slapped his hands over my mouth to try to shut me up. “It’s not funny!” he whined. “You’re not the one who has to live with that crazy woman!”

                I licked his hand violently as I choked on my own laughter. I managed to pry his hand off my mouth and rolled over, hiccupping now from my laughter.

                “I…love…your…mom!” I managed, rolling back over and clutching my stomach.

                Gav grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. He leaned over me and brought his face close to mine, pouting.

                “Stop laughing!” he said.

                And I did.

                Gav’s face was so close to mine that our lips were nearly touching. He was pouting, but his attractiveness still shone brightly. His eyes were looking deeply into mine, and time seemed to freeze.

                My breath had caught in my throat. A powerful sensation to tilt my head and connect out lips swept over me, and I almost did. It took everything in me to fight that desperate want.

                Gav grinned and got off of me, pulling me back into a sitting position and ending the moment. He pat my head as if I were a dog.

                “Good boy Trav! Thank you for stopping your laughter,” he said smugly.

                I rolled my eyes. “You’re mom is so freaking weird. Now I see where you get it from,” I said, trying to calm my racing heart and act normal.

                “BOYS! DINNER!” his mom called.

                “That was fast. I have a feeling she already had it ready for us,” Gav said, rolling his eyes and grabbing my hand.