Coming Out {17}

***Travis’s POV***

                “I’m telling you, they should just kill Carl! He’s an annoying little bitch who thinks he’s tough,” Gage said, crossing his arms and glaring at Gav.

                “So basically you’re saying that you’re Carl?” Gav asked.

                “I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!” Gage yelled in annoyance.

                I grabbed him as he moved to jump on Gav. I let out a sigh as Gage struggled in my arms, letting out a whine as I lifted him over my shoulder and carried him.

                “Stop arguing about The Walking Dead. They won’t kill Carl. He’s Rick’s motivation to keep fighting. Personally, I’m fine with everything as long as Daryl stays alive,” I said, setting Gage down as he began to punch me in the back.

                He made sure he was balance before glaring up at me. “Next time you pick me up I’m going to rip your arms off and beat you to death with them!” he snapped.

                “You’re an angry elf,” I said with a frown.

                “Don’t you go all Elf on me you ass!” Gage snarled before beginning to walk again.

                I looked around and frowned deeply to myself. I hadn’t seen Alex all day, and he wasn’t replying to my texts. I hoped he was okay.

                “Hey, are you okay Trav?” Gav asked, stepping up next to me and giving me a curious look.

                I shrugged and nodded. “Yea, I’m just a little worried. I haven’t seen or heard from Alex at all today,” I said.

                “Aw, well maybe he’s just running late to class. And maybe his phone just died or something,” Gav said with a bright smile. He playfully punched my shoulder. “Cheer up!”

                “Where’s Rose?” I asked, changing the subject on him.

                “She had a chorus lesson,” he said. He got a wide smile on his face. “I bet she had a beautiful singing voice. I’d love to hear it sometime.”

                “Yea,” I mumbled, looking around for Alex. I wanted to get away from Gav before he started gushing over Rose again.

                “Yea, yea! There’s Alex!” Gav cried, pointing as Alex, Collin, and Josh entered the gym. I smiled a little as I watched the three walk up to the track together.

                Alex spotted me and began to move towards me. Collin grabbed his hand and yanked him back, shooting him a stern look. Alex glanced at me apologetically before hanging his head.

                “Jeez, what an ass,” Gage said, making me jump. I hadn’t seen him step up next to me. “He acts like Alex is his slave or something. The kid can hang out with whoever he wants to. Collin isn’t the boss of him.”

                “I wonder why they’re so close. Don’t most brothers fight all the time?” Gav asked curiously.

                “We’re all only children here dumbass. How are we supposed to know?” Gage asked in annoyance.

                “You are so mean to me,” Gav said with a pout.

                “I wouldn’t have to be so mean to you if you weren’t so stupid!” Gage said, glaring at Gav.