Coming Out {23}

I rolled over and slowly cracked my eyes open. I was confused for a minute as my eyes rested on Alex before remembering that my friends had slept over last night.

                Alex noticed me staring at him and offered me a shy smile. “Good morning Trav,” he said.

                “Morning Alex,” I greeted, slowly sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

                “Can I just lick your body?” Gav asked, staring at my bare chest.

                “Do you always start your mornings like that?” I asked, shoving Gav away from me and shaking my head.

                “I mean, I’ll lick Alex’s body,” Gage offered, staring at us from my bed. He eyed Alex and smirked, shooting a flirtatious wink at him.

                “No. He’s my date!” I said sternly, wrapping my arms around Alex’s neck.

                His bare, cold skin against mine caused me to shiver. Alex’s face had turned bright red at the contact, and I offered him a comforting smile.

                “Threesome!”  Gav screamed, jumping on me and Alex.

                “And you’re supposed to be the only straight guy in the room,” Gage grumbled, watching us.

                Gav had me pressed flat against Alex, and I mentally groaned.

                The boy that was going to be my date was lying under me, his face so close to mine that our foreheads nearly touched, and the boy that I was in love with had his comforting weight pressed against the backside of my body firmly.

                Nope, nothing to be uncomfortable about.

                “Gav, get off me!” I whined, shifting to push him off of me.

                Alex and I both made choked noises as my movement caused me to grind my front against Alex, and my back against Gav. Oh my freaking god, could this get any more awkward?

                And the answer was yes, yes it could.

                Gage exploded into laughter. He was laughing so hard that after a few seconds, he ended up sounding like a dying seal. He slapped his hands over his mouth as he watched us.

                “Oh now that’s attractive!” I snapped, frustrated that he wasn’t helping us out of this situation.

                “Gav, get off!” I begged after listening to Gage’s dying seal laughter for a few more seconds.

                “Aw but Trav! I FEEL SO CLOSE TO YOU RIGHT NOW!” he sang, wrapping his arms around my neck.

                “This is so uncomfortable,” I groaned, trying not to move. I didn’t want to grind against Alex or Gav again.

                I looked down and noticed that Alex was redder than I had ever seen him before. Me grinding on the poor kid had probably just made our relationship extremely awkward.

                Gav rolled off of me and, in the process, pushed me against Alex again. I rolled off of him as fast as I could and quickly glanced to make sure that I didn’t have a…little situation…

                I relaxed instantly when I saw that everyone was saved from more embarrassment. I offered Alex my hand and pulled him into a sitting position.