Coming Out {6}

A.N.- The last chapter was supposed to be titled "Coming Out {5}". Anddd this is why I failed my math exam 2 years ago haha. Sorry if that confused anyone :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM!” Gav screamed, dancing around like a moron.

                “Hurry up before we miss the bus Gav,” I said, grabbing him and dragging him towards Gage’s bus. We were going to Gage’s house to hangout for a little since I had forgotten my house key and we had gone to Gav’s house last time.

                We got on the bus and I sat with Gav. Gage sat down and Rose sat next to him a minute later. She smiled and waved at us.

                “Are you guys coming to Gage’s house?” she asked curiously.

                “No Rose. They’re just riding the bus for scenery,” Gage said sarcastically.

                “Gage Allen, you’re a jerk!” Rose whined, pouting at him.

                We laughed and the bus began to head out. A little while later, we climbed off at Gage’s house and made our way inside.

                We went to the kitchen and Gage made us pizza rolls to snack on. We sat down at his kitchen table and began to eat hungrily.

                “Hey Rose, we can ditch the losers and go to the bedroom if you want,” Gav said with a flirtatious wink.

                “Gav, are you still trying to get with Rose?” Gage’s mom, Mrs. Allen, asked curiously, coming into the kitchen.

                “Yes he is Aunt Kate. Trying and failing,” Rose said, shaking her head at Gav.

                “Well, I wasn’t expecting company. So I guess we’ll just have to do pasta for dinner. Sorry kids,” Mrs. Allen said with a shrug.

                “Mom, they’ll eat anything,” Gage said, jerking his thumb at us and rolling his eyes.

                “I would eat you,” Gav said with a wink.

                “Oh would you now?” Gage asked, a grin spreading on his face. “Just be careful you don’t choke.”

                “Gage Allen!” Mrs. Allen said, shaking her head at him. “Behave!”

                She left the room and Gage stuck his middle finger up in her general direction. We laughed at him and he sighed.

                “Alright losers. What do you want to do?” he asked.

                “Fuck Rose,” Gav said automatically.

                Gage smacked him upside the head and rolled his eyes. “Stop it!” he snapped in annoyance. “You’re not fucking my cousin. I’ll kick your ass. Now, what do you guys want to do?”

                “Let’s go to the playground!” Rose suggested with a smile.

                We all looked at each other and shrugged, nodding. There was an elementary school playground not far from Gage’s house that we hung out at sometimes.