Chapter 3

RUELS POV

The film ended and Melissa turns to me and says
Melissa: "that film was soooo good oh my godddd"
Ruel: "yeah for the bits you weren't screaming" I say teasing her and she try's to hit me jokily and misses. She is the cutest person ever I just wanna hug her. We eventually get up and leave the cinema and it's now dark out. We just walk down the street, taking in the moment until she says.
Melissa: "I should probably head home, it's getting late and I don't wanna be home too late." 
I don't want this night to end. It's going so well. I want to be with her constantly.
Ruel: "okay, well hey. Do you want to do something tomorrow?"
Melissa: "I can't. School." She says sighing.
Ruel: "what school do you go to?"
Melissa: "it's just a school called east high" I feel like I've heard of that before.
"How about we just do something next weekend" I don't want to wait that long to see her again but what can I do.
Ruel: "yeah, sure. Hey Do you have snapchat or...?" I say hoping she say yes.
Melissa: "yeah haha" I give her my phone and she types in her username then she got out her phone and added me back.

MELISSA'S POV

We're stood outside a train station. I glance over towards it and then back at Ruel. I don't want to leave him. Not yet.
Melissa: "Well this is me. Are you sure you know how to get back to your hotel" I ask him making sure he'll be okay.
Ruel: "I'll be fine Melissa" he says laughing "are you sure your okay on your own"
Melissa: "yeah it's all good. So I guess I'll see you later then..." I turn to walk away and he grabs my hand and pulls me back and slowly embraces me with a hug. He gives the most perfect hugs. I didn't want to let go, ever. But I had to say goodbye, for now. We pull away and he looks at me in the eyes smiling.
Ruel: "make sure you text me when your home, okay?" He says in a very caring way. I smile at him one last time and walk off and the smile didn't leave my face the whole journey back.

About an hour later I finally go home. My mum asked me why I seemed so upbeat and happy and I told her all about ruel. I love that I can talk to my mum so openly about that stuff. She told me he seems very sweet and that just made me more happy. I decide to snapchat ruel to let him know I'm home.
Melissa: "I'm home looser."
I got a reply within seconds. Woah.
Ruel: "great, you didn't get lost" he goes on to say "thank you for today, it was really fun."
Melissa: "yeah it was fun. I can't wait to see you again."
I decide to go to bed so I switch off my phone and roll over and try and get some rest.

RUELS POV

I genuinely had a really fun time, I'm gonna plan the best day for us next weekend!

*My manager walks in the room*

Ruel: "hey, nate"
Nate: "hey ruel, I was just coming in to say goodnight and make sure you get a good rest cause tomorrow's gonna be big!"
I think about it for a bit AND OH YEAH SHIT. I totally forgot why I was in London in the first place. I'm on tour and I have a show tomorrow and then I'm leaving England for my next show which is in France! I didn't even tell Melissa I was a singer, let alone that I'm on tour and can't stay. I get out my phone to text Melissa but what if she's annoyed at me. How do I explain this. I wish I could see her tomorrow and tell her in person. What if I can. She told me her school. What was it... EAST HIGH! I google it and it's only about a half hour drive from here so I decide, tomorrow I will go down to her school and surprise her and bring her to my concert and HOPEFULLY she won't take it so bad.

I try to get some rest but thoughts fill my head. What if she is annoyed at me? What if she won't speak to me again? "Stop it ruel", I tell myself. It will be fine.

*the next morning*

MELISSA'S POV

*beeeep beeeep*. 7:00am. I roll over and switch off my alarm. Surprisingly I don't feel as awful as I usually do on Monday mornings. All I can think about is Ruel. 5 days is so long to wait to see him again but I'm excited. I decide to get out of bed and get dressed.  I throw on a casual outfit(swipe), not really caring about what I look like. I head downstairs to grab some breakfast. My mum and dad are sat at the table with tea and coffee and my brother is in the kitchen making toast.
Dad: "good morning, sweetie."
Melissa: "morning dad" I reply back cheerfully.
Jacob: "what's up with you. It's Monday morning and you seem... happy." He said sounding concerned.
Mum: "it's a boy..." she said smiling.
Melissa: "MOM!"
Dad & Jacob: "ohhh!" They said suddenly acting interested. 
Jacob: "so who is he? Does he go to our school? How old is he? How did you meet h-"
Melissa: "Jacob! Shut up it's fine" I say laughing. He's way too protective of me. It's really sweet but when it comes to things like this it gets annoying.
Jacob: "I wanna speak to him."
Melissa: "Jacob no. I don't even know him that well yet. I don't want my older brother scaring him away already."
Jacob: "alright but if he hurts you. Tell me." I'm lucky to have him.
Melissa: "thank you Jacob."

Jacob is what most girls would call 'hot'. All my friends have crushes on him and the only reason half of the school speaks to me is because of him.

I finish eating breakfast and grab my bag and head out to school. All I'm thinking about is Ruel. I wish I could see him.

RUELS POV

I get the best night sleep and wake up at about 10. When I look at my phone I have a snapchat from Melissa. Suddenly I become more awake and open it really quickly. She sent me a mirror selfie of her. (swipe) She is so gorgeous.
I send one back. Then I notice I have a message from Nate, he said we're having sound check early today, at 11. That means I get longer to spend with Melissa.