Chapter 10

MELISSAS POV

What's the hell. The boy that was looking at me earlier had come over and sat next no me.
Melissa: "uhh- um. Who are you...?"
??: "my names Brendan baby, what's yours."
Melissa: "uh sorry I- " I move myself further away from him.
Brendan: "hey don't worry about your boyfriend, he won't mind"
He began to stoke my thigh. I didn't know what to do.
Melissa: "what the fuck. Get off me!" I push his hand off my leg and then he grabbed my leg, this time more aggressive. He lent towards me and whispered in my ear.
Brendan: "I didn't get your name, princess." I felt like I was gonna be sick. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't get out the isle without climbing over Brendan so I just had to sit there. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and said quietly so other people wouldn't hear
Brendan: "we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Answer my question."
Melissa: "m-melissa." I said weakly as i felt my eyes begin to water.

Then he is suddenly pulled away from me and I look up. Thank god. Ruel had come back and saw he was bugging me. Ruel pulled him out of the seat and said
Ruel: "what the fuck are you doing!"
Brendan just laughed so ruel held him tighter and looked angrier. By now everyone was looking in our direction.
Melissa: "Ruel, we're on a plane. Just leave it." I look at him trying to calm him down a bit. Ruel looked back at Brendan who was still smirking and roughly pushed him back and released him from his grip, he then spoke to the flight crew and got Brendan moved to a different seat. Ruel came back and slouched down in his chair and buried his head in my neck and hugged me with his hands round my waist. I stroked his hair and he said to me
Ruel: "are you sure your okay, I'm sorry I wasn't there" sounding concerned.
Melissa: "I'm fine ruel I promise. It's not your fault." I think ruel fell asleep because he didn't move much the rest of the journey. I was just left thinking about everything. I really think I like ruel. He just protected me and saved me from what could have been a horrible situation.

I stroked ruels hair and put my hand on his cheek and whispered to him
Melissa: "ruel we're landing in a few minutes." I saw his sleepy eyes begin to open and it was so cute. He had a croaky kind of voice from sleeping and said
Ruel: "already?" While rubbing his eyes.
I couldn't help but just look at him and smile. I was so happy. He made me so happy. He noticed me staring and said
Ruel: "whaaat?" He was smiling and his eyes were still sleepy.
Melissa: "nothing" I say and look away from his face still grinning.
Ruel: "nooo tell me" he said giggling.
Melissa: "you just make me happy."
Suddenly his eyes widen and his smile grew wider. He wasn't expecting me to say something like that.
Ruel: "you make me happy too lissa"
We both looked at eachother and our faces began getting closer together till our noses were almost touching till there was an announcement that caused me to realise what we were doing and pull away.
Pilot: "hello everybody, welcome to Paris. Thank you for flying with us today, I hope you enjoyed your flight and have a nice stay here in France."
Ruel: "were hereeee!" He said excitedly but still with a bit of a croaky voice.
I smile back at him and say
Melissa "yaaaayoo" acting stupid together per usual.

RUELS POV
I can't believe how awkward that was, I tried to kiss Melissa but there was a loud announcement that made us jump and we pulled away, I hope it doesn't make things weird between us. We did kiss that night of the London show though so I don't think it's that big a deal.
After we met back up with Nate and Chelsea again, we checked out the airport and got all our luggage, we called a taxi. It was around 9:00pm so we decided to just head to the hotel since we were all exhausted.  

When we got to the hotel, we had only booked 2 rooms. One for Chelsea and Nate and one for me. We tried to book another one but there was no availability.
Ruel: "you can stay in my room if u want"
I said since it was the obvious thing to do. We weren't 'a thing' or anything like that but where else would she sleep.
Chelsea: "only if Melissa's comfortable doing that, then we could get her her own room tomorrow." She looked at Melissa
Melissa: "yeah sure, that's fine with me"
She said and looked at me. I winked jokily but she smiled as if she liked what I was hinting. We got our room keys and headed to the rooms saying bye to Nate and Chelsea as we went separate directions. Nate said before he left
Nate: "by the way, you guys can do what you want tomorrow. Besides sound check and the show, you can do a bit of exploring, you know."
Ruel: "cool, just text me when sound check is and I'll be there."
Chelsea: "don't be late again ruel!"
Ruel: "won't! Goodnight guys" I say as I walk away.

Me and Melissa don't say much to eachother, I was still thinking about how we almost kissed and I wonder if she was too. We finally find our room and go in. There was one double bed. Great.
Ruel: "you take the bed, it's fine I'll sleep on the floor."
Melissa: "nooooo, I'm the one that's sharing YOUR room so I'll take the floor."
Ruel: "no, Melissa. I don't care. I'll sleep on the floor."
Melissa: "ruel, honestl-"
I cut her off because we would probably end up arguing forever about this. I said
Ruel: "why don't we just share the bed... if you don't want to then it's fine" she laughed slightly at how I awkward I was to ask the question.
Melissa: "haha yeah okay, but hands to yourself mr" she looks at me joking but serious at the same time. She is so cute.

MELISSA'S POV

I put my bag next to the bed and open it up taking out a very large white tshirt to get changed into. I didn't bring any shorts or anything cause I didn't think I would be sharing a bed with anyone. I went into the bathroom and got changed into the tshirt with only my pants on underneath. Luckily it was so big it went down to about my mid thigh so it didn't show anything. I took my makeup off, washed my face brushed my teeth and then leave the bathroom rubbing my eyes and ruel says
Ruel: "ooooo you look good in big t-shirts" I just smiled and laughed at him a bit. He went into the bathroom to get changed.
*bing* *bing* *bing*
I noticed he got a load of messages and his phone was on the bed side table. I know I shouldn't but I got nosey and glanced over at it. It was from kylie. My stomach flipped. The message said "so babe, what we doin tomorrow?"