Chapter 23

MELISSAS POV

I woke up in ruels embrace. He had a tight grip around my waist making me feel safe and protected.  After the show last night we came back here and things got a bit heated, nothing big happened but we were all over eachother. I smiled to myself thinking about it and how much I crave him and his touch. I snuggled in closer to his bare chest which caused him to make a groan from waking up a bit. He looked down int my eyes that were already on him and said in a very croaky, morning voice
Ruel: "hey beautiful"
Melissa: "hey handsome"
I lent up a bit so I was on my stomach, facing him and leaning on his chest. He started to play with my hair and I loved it when he did that. I instantly closed my eyes and lent my head back.
Ruel: "you like that, don't you?"
He grinned cheekily and I blushed a bit
Melissa: "don't stop. It feels good"
He made an evil grin and I could tell he liked me saying that.
After a few minutes ruel stops and I open my eyes and look at him with puppy dog eyes.
Melissa: "why did u stoppp" I whined
He laughed at me and said
Ruel: "we need to get ready lissa. We can't just sit hear and cuddle forever." He giggled
Melissa: "ughhh fine."
I went to get up but realised I didn't have a bra on and instantly lay back down and blush loads.
Ruel: "hey no continue. I don't mind" he said very smugly and licked his lips which made me smile uncontrollably.
Melissa: "shut up idiot" I say slapping his chest playfully and he laughed loads.

I purposely pulled the covers off of ruel, which made him shoot me a glare jokily, and wrapped them round me so I could get up. I walked to the bathroom grabbing an outfit on the way and showering  and getting dressed.

After that me and ruel spent the time packing our stuff since we needed to head off soon. Our flight was at about 7.00pm so we agreed to get dinner in the airport with Nate and Chelsea and the rest of the team, as a little celebration type thing.

We're flying back to London. Ruel is staying there for a week because his mum is there currently with family. All that's been on my mind is what do to. Should I break up with him just to save the pain of missing him because who knows how long it will be till I see him next.

It's about 2pm now and we hear a knock on our hotel room door. Ruel gets up and opens it and it's Nate
Nate: "hey guys, could you start bringing your bags down to the taxi outside."
Ruel: "yeah, course. We'll meet u down there.
Nate nods and walks off, ruel shuts the door behind him. He looks at me as if he knows what I'm thinking. I give him a weak smile. He can clearly sense the worry in my face.

The taxi is all packed and and everyone's about to climb in when Nate says
Nate: "oh shit. How did we not realise the car isn't big enough to fit us all."
Ruel: "what do you mean ?"
He says sort of panicked.
Nate: "this is a 10 seater. There's 11 of us."
There's a short silence. We all were a bit worried as we needed to get to the airport.
Chelsea: "cant someone just sit on someone's lap."
They all sort of look around until I realise everyone's glare was on me since I was the smallest.
Chelsea: "could you sit on ruels lap or something Melissa?
Nate: "they do enough of that on a day to day basis already. I doubt it's an issue."
Everyone laughs because it's true.
Ruel: "yeah let's just put the youngest person here in the most danger." Ruel jumps in sarcastically.
Chelsea: "you could call another taxi but it would take a while and-"
I cut her off saying
Melissa: "it's fine, I don't care. Anyway we're wasting time."
We all sort of nod in agreement and begin getting into the mini van type car.
Ruel: "I'm not complaining. I get to be real close to you for a half hour car journey."
He grinned the cheeky way he does sometimes. I loved it.

Ruel got in and I climbed in and sat on him, he wrapped his arms around my waist, cuddling into my back. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck and I discreetly bit my lip. Resisting the urge to want to make out with him. We always do but it would just be awkward infront of everyone else.

Chelsea used this time to ask me and ruel about our relationship.
Chelsea: "how has the response been to you guys putting your relationship out there. Are fans taking it in a good way?"
Ruel: "I read some posts and comments and stuff and it's mostly all support which is nice."
Chelsea: "you guys are actually in love, aren't you?"
We both smiled and I blushed.
Ruel: "shut up chels" he said laughing.
Chelsea: "have you guys had fun spending the past two weeks together. It's been pretty private, you got a lot of alone time." She winked jokily.
Ruel: "oh my god. Nothing like that happened guys, okay." He said emphasising 'that'
Chelsea: "mhm okay" she said smiling as if to say 'I don't believe you.'
Ruel: "I'm serious. We're responsible."
Nate: "we heard the noises coming from ur room some nights." Nate said quickly.
Ruel blushed and I looked at him and we both just burst out laughing.
It was so awkward but we just laughed it off.

The rest of the journey we spoke about loads until we eventually arrived at the airport.