Chapter 12

RUELS POV

I think Melissa is okay with me now and not worried about the Kylie situation. We both get dressed and oh my god does she look beautiful. (Swipe for outfit).
I stood there and looked at her with my mouth half open. I had pretty much only seen her in leggings and hoodies.
Melissa: "what..." she says giggling and shyly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.
Ruel: "you look gorgeous." I say now smiling, still looking at her.
I walked closer to her slowly and grabbed a hold of her waist and she put her hands around my neck and we just stared into each others eyes. What we were doing seemed normal, as if we did this all the time. Melissa gently loosened her grip and shyly backed away causing me to let go of her waist, she said
Melissa: "shall we, um, shall we go?"
Ruel: "yeah that would be a good idea"
We grab a few things and head out the hotel.

MELISSAS POV

We walked down the streets of Paris. It was so beautiful here. I kept looking back up at ruel. I couldn't help it. The way the sun hit his skin was mesmerising. I could tell he noticed me looking at him but I didn't care.
Melissa: "you um, you look nice today"
I say since he called me gorgeous earlier.
Ruel: "you give compliments, whaaaat"
He said laughing. I playfully push his shoulder and say
Melissa: "shut up" laughing with him.

Soon enough we arrive at a little cafe kinda place. We decide to have breakfast here so we get a table. We are sat in a booth opposite each other. I take a look at the menu. Mmmmm everything looks good. When the waiter comes over we both order. I order a fruit bowl and ruel orders pancakes. The we just talk about stuff for a bit. I tell him about all the drama going on in my school and my friend issues.
There's this girl called grace that I used to be best friends with and then one day she just turned all of my friends against me saying I was being fake to them and stuff when I wasn't. That was a few months ago though and I have some good friends now and I'm okay. He told me she sounds horrible and he was really caring it was so sweet. He also tells me about shitty friends and childhood stories and also some things to expect on the tour.

Eventually we finish up at the cafe and walk the streets of Paris for a bit. We stopped at some locations, did a bit of shopping, took some instagram photos and saw some landmarks. Ruel got a text from nate saying sound check will start at 5 meaning we had about 2 and a half hours Till we had to be at the venue. Today has been amazing to say the least. I really love spending time with ruel and I am so happy I have the next 2 weeks to do so. I think he is enjoying himself too since I haven't seen him stop smiling all day which makes me smile.
We still haven't been to the Eiffel Tower yet and I really wanted to go but ruel kept making excuses not to...

RUELS POV

it's was about 3:30 and I was planning on taking Melissa to a restaurant that overlooks Paris and the Eiffel Tower. I know she's been dying to go see it. Even though it was early, we had to be at the venue by 5 so I got a taxi and asked to go to the restaurant 'Les Ombres'. She was so confused what I was doing and where I was taking her but I assured her everything was okay.
I think I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I am so nervous but I think she likes me too, I hope.

We arrive at the restaurant and Melissa just looks at me with a 'wtf' look on her face. I laugh and say
Ruel: "get out the car Melissa"
Melissa: "Ruel!" She still looks hella shocked. She finally gets out the car and she stood there and looked at the crazy view and beautiful building the restaurant was in.
Melissa: "what the fuck, ruel. This is. Fancyyy"
I just laughed and said
Ruel: "come on, we don't have long." I grab her hand and pull her towards the door. She still looked around her taking everything in as we walked closer.
Ruel: "hi, I booked a table for two for 3:45"
Worker: " what was the name please"
Ruel: "Um, Van Dijk"
The worker nodded and said
Worker: "follow me to your table please."
Melissa squeezes my hand as we followed the lady over to the table and took a seat. She handed us menus and when she left Melissa looked at me. She was so cute, she didn't expect anything like this.
Melissa: "Ruel this is crazy. I do NOT belong here. I expected us to get McDonald's or something" I laughed at her comment and said
Ruel: "I wanted to do something specail you know." I had a cheeky grin on my face. She looked at me sort of puzzled.
Melissa: "what are you up to ruel.."
I changed the subject pointing out things that looked nice on the menu. She sighed with a big smile on her face and looked out the window next to us at the view.  The city and the Eiffel Tower looked awesome. We had an amazing time at the restaurant. The food was amazing and when we finished I say to Melissa
Ruel: "what did you think"
Melissa: "uh-may-zing" we both laugh and I just sat there smiling at her happiness.
Melissa: "why do you always look at me like that"
Ruel: "because your beautiful" I say still smiling. "and you make me so happy"
Melissa: "oh my god" she laughs a bit embarrassed because she doesn't agree with me. "Stop being so cringeyyyy"
Ruel: "I just want you to know how much you mean to me."
Melissa: "I mean a lot to you?"
Ruel: "a lot" I repeat. She reply's by saying
Melissa: "you mean a lot to me too"
My smile somehow becomes bigger.

MELISSAS POV

We decide to leave the beautiful restaurant and go down to the Eiffel Tower to get a closer look. It wasn't a far walk and eventually we get their and we are both completely blown away. We sit down on a field in front of it and lay their next to each other. We often have silences, but they're not awkward.
Melissa: "this is incredible." I take it in then continues to say "I can't believe I'm actually here right now. With you."
Ruel: "what do you mean" He turns and lays on his side to face me.
Melissa: "I am sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris after eating at a fucking fancy restaurant with an incredibly talented, famous dude that I think I have a crush on and I-"
Before I could even finish his lips smashed mine and we were kissing so passionately. I wanted to do that for a while... I pull away to take a breath and notice how close we are. I was now laying flat on the grass and his face was hovering above mine. His hair flopped down and I could feel it touching the sides of my forehead.
Ruel: "Melissa..." he said smiling while still glancing back at my lips every now and then.
Melissa: "yes ruel" I say as I stroke his hair.
Ruel: "will you be my girlfriend"
I look at him in shock. I was definitely not expecting that. Especially since he's famous and hot af and also because we didn't meet that long ago. I didn't know who how to respond. Not because I was unsure, but because I was just in shock.
Melissa: "ye- ruel I- I'd love to" I finally get my words out and smile. We both giggle and he pushes me back on the ground and kisses me again.

———————————
All of these chapters used to be in my Instagram ( @rueltalent ) but I moved them all here. So from now on I will upload a chapter on here every few days. - also follow my insta <3
ENJOY