Chapter 24

RUELS POV

We had gone through all the bag checks, etc. We were in a large mall type place with lots of shops and restaurants. We all decide on a nice looking restaurant and get ourselves a table.
This was my last meal of beautiful foreign food and after today I will be back to boring old McDonalds every day.

I felt a sort of need to be protective over Melissa these past few days. I don't know what it is but somethings just worrying me deep down and I know that these could be the last times we're together for a while once I leave for aus.

I can't wait to get back to Sydney and see my mum and dad and wilbur and a all my mates too. It would just be 1000x better if I could bring Melissa.

You'd think we would be sick of each other since we have spend every second of these past two/ three weeks together but all I want is to see her more. I am really in love with her.

"Flight 307 will be boarding in 15 minutes"
We hear over the loud speaker.
Nate: "that's us!"
I just sigh in response.
"We better start making our way there."
We quickly pay the bill and grab our things and head off to the gate.

There was a bit of waiting around till we got on the plane but eventually we did. I expected ruel to have a few people come up to him and ask for photos or even just recognise him but no one approached up which surprised me. I guess it's because he's not as popular in this country than England and aus.

We took our seats on the plane. Me and ruel sat together. I got out my laptop and looked through the movies I had downloaded. I was really in the mood to watch a cartoon so I put on Big Hero 6.
Ruel: "what you watching"
Melissa: "big hero 6, I haven't watched it in ages but I know I loved it when I did."
Ruel: "I've never seen it"
Melissa: "omg your joking." I pass him an AirPod. "Your watching it with me."
He sighs and laughs but puts in the airpod.
I lean my head on his shoulder and he rests his on top of my head. It was so comfortable and it just felt so right. I cant believe I'm not going to be able to see him every day soon.

The flight is only a few hours so we arrive pretty much after we finished the film. Ruel loved it and I sobbed for like 20 minutes after. He thought it was cute.

We grab our bags and start to get off the plane. The freezing British weather hits me and i begin shivering. Yep I'm home.
Ruel hugs me tight rubbing his hand up and down my arm to try warm me up.

We get into the airport and get our suitcases and begin heading out the airport.

Melissa: "where are you staying tonight?"
Ruel: "I don't think we've booked anywhere yet But we will just find a hotel."
Melissa: "you can stay at mine"
Ruel: "thanks, lissa, but I'm seeing my mum for the first time in weeks today, I should probably spend time with her."
Melissa: "oh okay." I say understandingly
"When will I next see you then.." I say looking at my feet. He grabs my chin and pulls it up so I was looking in his eyes.
Ruel: "I promise I will come and see you every day okay, we can do stuff every day after school weather it's going out or just watching films. I want to spend as much time as I can with you. Okay."
He says very reassuringly. I smile in response and hug him very tightly as if I would never let go.
Melissa: "I'd love that."

I got on my tippy toes to try and kiss him but he was teasing me and just stood there knowing I couldn't reach. I was giggling loads at how stupid he was.
Melissa: "no fairrr I just want a kiss"
I say giving him puppy dog eyes and he tried to say no and tease me more but sighed and said
Ruel: "how could I say no to that beautiful face." He made me smile uncontrollably.
I finally managed to pull his head down to me so he was at my level and I slowly lent in and started kissing him but then suddenly I hear someone yelling, almost freaking out. I wasn't sure if it was out of excitement or fear but it made me pull away and look around. I was trying to figure out where the noise was coming from but I couldn't. Until my eyes met with a massive group of girls all with their phones pointed at me and ruel. My heart almost dropped.
Melissa: "Have they been standing there the whole time." I didn't really want loads of videos of us kissing to be all over the internet. There's already the one from the Sweden show.
Ruel: "don't worry about it lissa lets just go."

We head towards the door and they were suddenly out of sight. I couldn't see them anywhere. I quickly get my phone out and call for an Uber since it's quite late I don't want to bother my parents to come and get me. Nate had already called an Uber earlier for them all and to go to the hotel they booked and it was only 1 minute away. Ruel looked over to me
Ruel: "don't be sad, okay. I will still be able to see you the whole of this week." He pulls me into a bear hug and I melt into it feeling so protected.
Melissa: "I'm not sad" I say forcing a smile.
He smiled back and we stay like that for a few seconds till I say.
"can you all come over here please." I say to the others. They came and stood near us. "I just want to say thank you to everyone for bringing me along and paying for so much for me. It was one of the best experiences ever. Thank you."
Nate: "Awh of course, it was lovely having you. Thank you for making ruel happy. It's not often we see him this upbeat and smiley."
The Uber pulls up next to us.
Ruel: "I'll wait with you till yours comes."
Melissa: "no ruel it's fine."
Ruel: "no I want to make sure your okay."
Melissa: "Ruel, It's okay, I will manage. Go get some rest."
He smiled at me knowing I want what's best for him always.
Ruel: "I love you Melissa. See you tomorrow."
He has this cheeky smile on his face that makes me so happy. He loosens his grip and I watch him walk away. It does make me sad but I still have a week. I will make the most of it.
As the car drove away he waved at me through the window. I just stood there, Still smiling.

I checked my Uber. It still said it was 10 minutes away. I sighed and put my airpods in to listen to music when I feel a presence approach me from behind and someone says
?: "yo are you M- Mel- Melissa?"
I turn around and it's a few of the girls that were filming me and ruel earlier.
What did they want.
-
-
-
SORRY I HADNT UPLOADED IN AGES I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE SOON!!
Also thank you for 7k reads that's mental. Aaaaand it was #1 in ruel earlier this week🤯THANKYOU
AlsoAlso, I changed the front page pic thing just cause the last one was a bit sorta zoomed in and shit.