Chapter 16

MELISSAS POV

It's about 1pm now and we're about to head to the venue for soundcheck. Me and ruel haven't really spoken like we usually do since last night. It all seemed off between us. I hated it. I just wanted him to tell me what he was doing, but by not telling me I imagine the worst. What if he's seeing someone els- no. Ruel would never. Why would I even think that.

I'm currently laying in the bed lost in thought, ruel comes out of the bathroom and falls onto the bed making me bounce a bit and it made us both laugh, but soon enough my smile faded as the thoughts are still circulating in my head.
Ruel: "hey is something up? You seem a bit more down than usual" he layed beside me looking at me. I turn to face him.
Melissa: "I just don't really understand what's happening right now. Like with you leaving quite a lot. I don't understand what's... going on."
He shuffles himself closer to me.
Ruel: "Melissa, it was a one time thing. I just wanted to chat with chels about some stuff. I won't leave again if you don't want me to"
Melissa: "no it's fine, i- i don't know, I'm sorry"
His arms snake round my waist and he holds me tightly. He turns my head so I look at him.
Ruel: "I really like you lissa, I don't know what I did to deserve you"
Melissa: "I'm not that great ruel, I'm questioning my boyfriend because he left the hotel room to talk to his manager and backup singer."
Ruel: "'Melissa, lets just forget about it, yeah? We're gonna have a good show tonight I can feel it."
I turn and smile at him. I feel quite a bit better now because we're talking sorta normally again.
I brush the hair covering his eyes, out of his face and just gaze at him. I really have strong feelings for this boy. 
Ruel: "god your beautiful"
My heart literally melted.
Melissa: "YOU are beautiful" he grins widely and takes one of his huge hands and places it on the back of my neck pulling my face towards his.

He kisses me so passionately. We stay there for what feels like forever getting kinda into it. It was like we both really needed it. Like it had been a while since we had seen each other or something.

Before I knew it, I was climbing on top of him, straddling myself over his waist, not breaking apart the kiss. His hands ran from my neck, down my back and when he reached my hips, he slipped one up my top. He then began to pull my top over my head and I did the same to him. He rolled me over so I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me. He puts his hands on my shorts but looks up at me, sort of asking permission...

I nod rapidly, desperate for him.

He begins to pull down my shorts when-

*KNOCK KNOCK*
Nate: "ruel, Melissa? Can I come in?"

OH SHIT
Ruel: "UM NO- JU JUST WAIT ONE SEC"
We both scramble about trying to put some cloths on and act like we weren't just doing... that.

I threw on ruels tshirt and pulled my shorts back up and ruel put on a hoodie that was at the end of the bed. He then ran over to answer the door and I just stood hella awkwardly by the bed.

Ruel: "uh hey Nate... what's up"
Nate: "I was just letting you know we need to leave in like 5 mins for soundcheck." He looked over at me. "Ruel, weren't u wearing that like half hour ago."
I feel myself blush and I try to hide it by looking down. Ruel just looked at Nate with a huge grin.
Nate: "ooooh, oh shit, okay." He laughed a bit. "I didn't think u liked eachother that much."
We literally stood in silence for 30 seconds until ruel said. "We um, we didn't do anything by the way-"
Nate: "okay okay ruel I don't need to know, just meet us in the lobby in 5, okay? Or can you not keep your hands off eachother for that long?"
Ruel: "okay shut up Nate"
We all laugh and ruel slams the door in Nate's face.

THAT WAS AWKWARD AS HELL. Ruel turns around and looks at me. It's kinda awkward between us cause, yano. But I say
Melissa: "soooo.."
Ruel: "soooooo..."
He comes over to me and picks me up and I instantly wrap my legs around him.
Ruel: "you wanna finish this later" he has a cheeky smile on his face that is so contagious. I laugh and wriggle out his grip and try to run away but he doesn't let me. We joke about for a few minutes then grab our stuff and head down to meet the others.

Eventually we are at the venue and we do all the check we need to do. I live just standing behind the barricade, where the fans would be and watching him. I homily put my hand out and he holds my hand, singing the lyrics. We laugh at how cringey we're being.

- a few hours later -

We went and got some dinner before coming back to the venue for the actual show. Ruel and everyone was in the little hangout room, backstage. I leave to find the toilets. They were quite hidden so it took me a while.

When I come back I hear ruel sounded quite stressed about something and before I opened the door I heard them say.
Chelsea: "when are you going to tell Melissa. You've been hiding it for a while."
That makes me stop. I don't go in the room I just stand behind the door and listen.
Ruel: "I don't know how to tell her." He sounds really stressed out. But them saying that made my heart sink. He has been hiding things from me. Is that why he wasn't in bed with me last night.
I cant stand to hear anymore. I gently push the door open and stood in the doorway. They hear the door open and turn to face me.
Melissa: "your hiding things from me?" I could tell I had a sad expression on my face. "What aren't you telling me ruel" I'm speaking in a really soft voice. As if it hurts me to speak.
Ruel: "no Melissa, it's not like that" he starts to walk closer to me.
Melissa: "I thought we didn't want to keep things from eachother."
He tries to grab my hand but I immediately move.
Melissa: "I'm not gonna pretend I don't know you left the other night and didn't come back. Were you with someone else.."
Ruel: "Melissa, I- I cant tell you right now-"
Melissa: "oh so you can't trust me either" my heart practically dropped out of my chest. I didn't want to know what he had to say. I just turned around and walked away.
Ruel: "Melissa, babe, where are you going?"
I was not gonna turn around. No matter what. I needed to be alone right now. "MELISSA" I find a fire exit and run out it. It is pouring down with rain outside but Im happy because it disguises the fact I am now balling my eyes out.

I begin to walk. I don't know where I was going but I didn't care.

I think Going on this tour was a big mistake. I didn't even know the guy well enough. At least now I do and I know not to continue this.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This shits is SAD oops also the sExUaL teNsiOn tho🤭

Also this chapter is a lot longer than they usually are to sort of make up for never posting😂

DUDE 1K READS? WOAHHH

AND TWO WEEKS TILL I SEE RUEL WTF

————— I also don't know if I should continue this story cause it's kinda boring and there has been so many problems and stuff it's just NOT THAT GOOD.
let me know what u think. <3