Chapter 21

RUELS POV

we laid on the beach for what felt like a good hour or so. We talked about everything and anything and eventually Melissa fell asleep with her head rested on my lap while I was stroking her hair. I didn't want to wake her up so I ordered us an Uber and waited for it to arrive before I disturb her. I get a message saying it was here so I very carefully got up and gently picked her up and began carrying her off he beach over to the Uber. Her eyes began opening as she was confused where she was and what was happening but I told her to relax and soon enough she snuggled back into my chest. I could feel her hot breath tickle my collar bones and the feeling was comforting. I liked it.

When we got back to the hotel I carried her up to the room and placed her onto the bed being as gentle as possible, trying not to wake her too much. I buried her in the covers and went off to get changed and ready for bed and when I came back she was still in the exact position I left her. She must have been really tired huh.

— time skip —
(2 weeks later)

The past few weeks have been very peaceful and enjoyable. We have just had as much fun as possible, Cherishing every moment together. I love this girl more than anything and I'm so happy I met her.

Tonight was my last show of the tour and after than I don't really know what's gonna happen. I haven't really thought about it because we've been having so much fun but I live in Australia and she lives in England. I don't know how we're gonna make this work.

Melissa: "you excited for your show tonight!"
Ruel: "uh- yea. yeah."
I say sort of out of it and then realising what she said.
Melissa: "that didn't sound very convincing" she joked.
Ruel: "I'm real excited. Okay."
I say sort of moodily and a bit sarcastic.
Melissa: "woah sorry."
I roll my eyes.
Melissa: "hey, what's up with you. Why are you acting funny?"
I sigh and say
Ruel: "I'm sorry Lissa I just- I'm- I'm really enjoying spending all this time with you and I don't want it to be over. I say showing more emotion.
Melissa: "awhh ruuuel. I'm enjoying spending time with you too. When the tours over we will still see eachother. I promise."
Ruel: "but will we through" I say being more realistic.
Melissa: "what do you mean? Of course we will. Unless you don't wa-"
I cut her off.
Ruel: "of course I want to lissa. I just don't know how we're gonna make it work. We live on the opposite sides of the world from eachother. A-and you have school and I have-
Melissa: "hey ruel. Don't worry about it okay. I love you so I will make it work." She gives me a warm smile. "Now enjoy the time we have left together and enjoy your last show of tour!" She says picking herself up from the hotel bed and encouraging me to get up too.

MELISSAS POV

The show today is in Sweden. We didn't really have time to do anything in the morning so instead we just got ready and went straight to the venue for soundcheck. The whole car journey ruel was very cuddly and wouldn't let go of me or stop kissing me. Don't get me wrong I loved it but it was just different. He's not usually very affectionate, only sometimes.

I say myself on the floor in the middle of the venue and just watched in awe of ruel doing his thing. He joked around a few times, winking at me and stuff and it made me laugh.

After soundcheck we headed out and decided to get some food before the actual show. He let me decide where we go to eat and of course I picked a sushi place cause I'm a sucker for sushi.

He approved of my choice and we headed to this cute little sushi restaurant we found. We sat at a booth and I sat down on one side and instead of ruel sitting opposite me, he sat next to me.
I looked at him strangely and he said
Ruel: "what" and giggles cause he obviously knew what.
Melissa: "why didnt you sit opposite me" I laughed at him.
Ruel: "cause I want to be near you" he smiled and I felt his hand stroke my thy.
A smile appeared on my face and he liked it so continued stroking my leg and began placing a few kisses on my neck.
I sort of brushed his arm off and said
Melissa: "ruel, not here" i laughed it off but I was blushing loads. He could tell I wanted it but i was shy. He lent down and whispered in my ear
Ruel: "I can continue later if you want."
I didn't even look at him I just stared into the distance shocked by what he said, in a good way though. I was trying to hide my grin but it was impossible. I wanted him.

*BUZZZ BUZZZ*
Suddenly ruels pocket began vibrating which slightly made me jump and snapped me out of my thoughts. He answered and it was Nate letting us know we had about 15 minutes till we should come back for the show. Ruel, once again, insisted he pay for the meal. I felt so guilty because he has paid lots for me the whole tour.

We headed outside and got in the Uber we called five minutes ago and headed back to the venue. It wasn't far away so we got there in no time. I was very excited to see him preform because every time I hear his voice I fall in love all over again. Although, I don't want it to be over because I don't know what will happen between me and him.