Chapter 15

MELISSA'S POV

My eyes slowly begin to open as I wake up from a long nap. I feel myself moving about, and when I wake up a bit more and realise what is actually going on I see that I am in ruels arms, snuggled into his chest.
Melissa: "wha- what happened" I say still with a sleepy voice.
Ruel: "oh sleepy heads awake" I would of hit him but I am way too tired. "We arrived at the hotel, I didn't want to wake you up so I carried you out the bus. Nate and Chelsea checked us in and there gonna bring our luggage up."
I can barley even process what he's said since I'm still mostly asleep but I lean up and kiss his cheek before burrying my head back into his chest.

Eventually we are in the room and he puts me on the bed being as gentle as possible. He put the covers over me and brushed his fingers through my hair. I could Barley open my eyes but I manage to say
Melissa: "thank you ruel" and smile slightly.
He bent down and whispered in my ear
Ruel: "I'm gonna have a shower, see u in a bit" he kissed my forehead and I heard footsteps walking away. However I didn't hear the bathroom door opening/ closing, it was the room door. I was so tired I just brushed it off and found myself falling asleep almost instantly.

I am woken by the daylight shining into the hotel room. I must of slept for ages, I felt very good. I rolled over to face rue-
Melissa: "ruel..?"
He's not in the bed. I sit up, genuinely confused. I pull the covers off me and walk over to the bathroom door, it's closed so I presume he's in there.
Melissa: "hey ruel *knock know* are you in there?" After I get no response I open the door to find no one in there.
Maybe he just went for breakfast and didn't want to wake me.
I head back over to the bed and search everywhere for my phone. I don't remember barely anything from last night and I have no clue what I did with my phone. I can't find it anywhere. As I'm looking, I realise the bags are exactly as they were when we came in last night and ruels side of the bed looked untouched. What if he really left the hotel room last night and didn't come back.

I throw on the first hoodie I found and some shorts and slipped on some random shoes and ran out the hotel room to see if I could find him. I go down to where they serve breakfast. I look around and I can't see them. After looking around the lobby, etc. I ask at the desk for Chelsea and Nate's room number and head up to their room.
*knock, knock*
Melissa: "hey nate, Chels? Are u guys in there?"
-no response-
I feel quite bad as they might be sleeping but ruels sorta... missing. I knock again and this time I hear a lot of shuffling around coming from inside the room and quite a bit of whispering.
No one answered the door though.
Melissa: "sorry to bother u guys, I just don't know where ruel is and I'm not sure if-"
The door opened and I was greeted by a slightly out of breath ruel.
I am relieved when I see him and go to jump on him but then I think about it all and just look at him in slight confusion.
Melissa: "what... um.. what were ya doing.. where did you go?"
Ruel: "you was just sleeping so I decided to come and have a chat with Nate and Chelsea."
Melissa: "since when do you ever get up early.."
Ruel: "I thought it would be a nice change"
I don't want to seem like I'm interrogating him because I do trust him. I'm just not sure if what he's saying adds up. Where did he go last night then. And why did it seem like he hadn't been in that bed last night.
After a bit of silence I decide to speak up and say
Melissa: "well okay" I scratch my head slightly, avoiding eye contact. "I'm gonna go shower and stuff."
Before he can even reply I was already walking away.

I get back to the room and hop in the shower and after about 5 minutes, I hear the room door open and close. Obviously it was ruel. I finish up and wrap myself in a towel and walk out the bathroom. I walk over to where our bags were and start digging through my bad to find some underwear and something to wear. Suddenly I feel ruels hands wrap round my hips and I stand up still facing away. I feel his hot breath on my neck and his lips gently pressing on my skin. He got closer to me by the second and it was like I was being sucked into a trance. All I could think about was him and his lips. Until I sort of gain consciousness and quickly free myself from his grip walking towards the bathroom and shutting the door behind me without saying a word. I probably left him confused as ever but as did he to me this morning. I don't plan on avoiding him, just till I can properly talk to him about what happened as I'm still a bit weary about the situation because I haven't had a proper explanation as to what he was doing.

When I'm dressed, I walk out the bathroom and sit myself on the bed. Not long after, he came and sat next to me. We just sat in silence for a little bit until I asked about last night and what he was up to. Almost everytime I brought it up, he dodged the questions and changed the subject. He was hiding something and what ever it was he really didn't want me to find out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
I know not that much happened in this chapter BUT I'm introducing the TEA and I plan on uploading more regularly !! ALSO, 21 DAYS TILL I SEE RUEL WHA-
sorry for mistakes/ typos xo