Chapter 14

MELISSAS POV

When we get back to the hotel, we say goodnight to Chelsea and Nate and head into our room still hand in hand. I instantly collapse on the bed and let out a huge sigh.
Melissa: "today has been... eventful" I say into the sheets which makes it quite muffled. I feel ruel flop on the bed next to me. I was exhausted and he had just jumped around on stage for over an hour so I can't imagine how he feels. I turn my head to face him and we looked at each other and a huge smile suddenly creeps on his face.
Melissa: "what" I say giggling. He giggles too and he sits up slightly leaning on his elbow.
Ruel: "yOuR mY GirLfriEnd" he says in an annoying voice. I push his shoulder making him fall back onto the bed. I pull myself closer to him so our eyes met and our faces were only inches apart.
Melissa: "aNd yOuR mY bOyFriEnD" I say in the same voice he did and we both giggle.

He uses all his strength to try and lean up and reach my face to kiss me but I pull away every time teasing him because I know he's tired and won't be able to reach me.
Ruel: "you teaseee" he said pouting, knowing I was doing it on purpose. I giggle at him being childish and stoopid and get up off the bed.
Melissa: "I'm gonna take a shower"
I grab some underwear and one of ruels T-shirt's and go into the bathroom.
Ruel: "hey I was gonna wear that"
I shut the door before he could stop me.

After I shower and get changed into ruels top which was basically a dress, I head out the bathroom and ruel is still sat on the bed, with the tv on.
Melissa: "whatya watching"
Ruel: "Iron man 3" He said all excited.
Melissa: "yES I LOVE THIS"
Ruel: "OMG DO YOU ACTUALLY"
Melissa: "YES. MARVEL IS SO GOOD"
We both fangirl about the avengers for a bit until we eventually settle down And I snuggle into ruels chest with his arms holding me close to him.
Melissa: "hey ruel...?" I say without looking at him.
Ruel: "yeah"
Melissa: "thank you. So much, For today. I genuinely had the best day and watching you preform was amazing, I'm so happy I found you." I say opening up to him more than I usually do.
Ruel: "awh lissa, I'm happy you had a good day, anything for you. I can't wait for the rest of tour."
I don't say anything I just smile and bury myself in him more until I eventually fall asleep.

*DING DING*
I wake up to the sound of a text message and I instantly sit up, still mostly asleep.
Melissa: "wha- what happened" I saw trying to open my eyes.
Ruel: "HAAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHA" all I can hear is someone cracking up but I still didn't even know where I was let alone who was laughing.
Eventually I wake up a bit and realise I just suddenly woke up and ruel was laughing cause my hair was a whole mess. I didn't even care. I just slumped back down into the bed and threw the covers over my head.

When ruel finished laughing at me he starts saying that we had to go to breakfast. I was still so tired and I wouldn't budge. He crawled under the covers and met with me face to face.
Ruel: "Baby we need to meet Nate and chels"
I rub my eyes and say
Melissa: "UGHHHHHHHHHH fiNE"
Ruel: "thank wu" he says in a cute voice and quickly kisses me then sits up bringing the covers with him so the it was bright.
I realised I was wearing barley anything and he had taken to covers away so I quickly jump up and pull the T-shirt down. "Chill I wasn't looking" he said smirking. I go to the bathroom and get changed and clean myself up and we head down to breakfast and meet Nate and Chelsea and a few others where they all talk about the plan for the day. We have about a four/ five hour drive to Germany and then another show there tomorrow. We have to be ready to go by 1 so we have a few hours. After breakfast we head back up to the room and pack up our stuff. Correction. I packed up our stuff. Ruel is incapable of doing it himself. It was about 10:30 and we both wanted to go and see this landmark called the 'arc de triomphe'. So we decide. Why not. And called an Uber to take us there. The whole place was beautiful. The rest of the time we were out I just thought about what was actually happening. I was in Paris and I have a boyfriend. Thats gorgeous and can sing. What more could any other sixteen year old want. Eventually we get some lunch from a nearby McDonald's and eat it on the way back to the hotel.
It was about 12:45 so we had great timing. After loading up the bus we all take our seats and I put my earphones in and listen to music. Ruel lent his head on my shoulder and tried to get some sleep.

I can't help but just be happy, about everything. Life is good. I hope it stays this way.

-
-
Dood I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in forever but I hope you enjoy thisss and also
IM SEEING RUEL IN 29 DAYS WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. okay bye. I will upload more regularly :)