2.

Matthew 🔝

Feeling my eyelids slowly opening, also feeling the sun beaming through my face

Feeling my eyelids slowly opening, also feeling the sun beaming through my face. The heat was taking over my body... I sat up seeing I'm still at the kidnappers mansion. Soon checking the time...7:56am. I have no clue if anyone's up, but I'm starving so maybe I can cook...

I hopped out of bed and changed into some adidas shorts and shirt

I then put my hair up into a ponytail and walked downstairs...As suspected no one was awake.

I looked at the kitchen almost identical to mine. I was feeling for some egg omelets and French toast. I took culinary when I was 14-17 and just finished 1 year ago. And from then on I just wanted to persu my dream of becoming a journalist.

Finishing up cooking the egg omelets I made around 12 and 10 French toast I grabbed some for me and headed to the dining area and ate in silence. I checked the clock and it timed 8:45am damn... I was quietly eating, only the Utensils being heard, but not until a familiar voice erupted.

"Carter? Are you cooking?" tHe same voice from yesterday asked

The foot steps got closer until it showed a brown haired boy with hazel eyes, not wearing shirt and has a drool worthy six pack and some adidas joggers. He was the boy that kidnapped me.

"Car- oh. Bailey?" He asked

"Mr kidnapper?" I asked

"You cooked? You can cook?" He asked, genuinely surprised.

"Why yes. As you should know, I took culinary when I was 14-17." I informed

"Oh, that's good." He said.

We then both ate in silence until he finished up.

"Uh thanks, that's was delicious" he said.

"Yea.." I said putting my dish in the sink and started watching it.

"Do you really wash the dishes too?" He asked. Now looking up at me.

"Well, yea. Who would wash them?" I said