28.

Baileys POV

2 weeks later

2 weeks later...

Friday.

3:45pm

"Love!" I squealed hugging him.

"Beautiful" he answered, hugging me back.

"How was work?" I asked taking his coat off and hanging it in our stand

"Exhausting...I had one to many meetings..." he explained.

"How about you get in the shower eat dinner and call it a night?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"All you've been doing for the past week was taking care of me. You deserve this." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you." He said pecking my lips.

I smiled at our kiss and hugged him.

"I love you more. Now take a bath!" I ordered giggling.

"Yes ma'am" he said standing up.

While he was at the shower I finished up making chicken Alfredo. I put it in plates and set the table.

"Dinners ready!" I quickly went to the intercom of our whole house and announced it.

Soon hearing doors opening and loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I walked to the dining area and sat down.

"Mmmm! Smells good!" Julie said.

"I sure hope it taste even better" I said giggling.

"I bet it will" Matt's voice said from beside me.

He sat down and started eating.

Everyone soon came, except the moms. They're at a business trip for 1 month. Which was very unfortunate. But also a good deal for Marshall enterprise.

Then we all started eating. Sparking up some new subjects to discuss about every 10 minutes, Laughing, talking, and connecting in many different ways...

"So...this coming Monday and the rest of the week is Days off for everyone in Marshall enterprise..." carter trialed off.

"And I was kind of hoping that we could all go on a trip?" He suggested.

"Yes." I instantly replied.

"I agree, just having a get away somewhere would be much appreciated and needed." Matt added.

"I agree" everyone els said

"So...it's official?" Carter asked.

"Well..No. we still have to fine out the place. Time. Stuff, and many other requirements" I trialed off

"How about let's start with the place?" Van suggested.

"Okay, I wanna go to bora bora" I said.

"I wanna go to Hawaii" Julie added