13.

Matt's POV

It's been long

It's been long...😂

Yesterday was...extra ordinary... She, She looked so different. Her hair got longer, she looked more professional, her beauty just grew, and her eyes, oh her eyes. It scares me that I'm addicted to those Ocean eyes... She's just a definition of perfect. And trust me, I tried finding someone els, moving on, and forgetting about her. But my mind and heart just can't accept her not being part of my life. although Whenever I see her, my heart breaks. I was the causing of her sadness, like, if she was laughing or smiling, no sight of true happiness was traced on her face...guilt. I felt guilt.

Ring ring ring!

I grabbed my phone seeing it's carter.

"Hey, need anything?" I asked.

"I'm all better now. I will be going to work. And also no need for explaining everything to me that happened throughout the days, I already know." He said.

"Okay..um. Just come to my office at 7:00 sharp, see you there man" I said through the line.

"Okay. See you." He said and hung up.

Once me and the gang stopped our kidnapping ways, which was around a year ago. I continued the family business and got it back on track by being #1. Carter being my second hand assistant was much better. I wouldn't have imagined not having him by my side. Jacob works with me as well and he is an architect for me when we are making new branches for my company. Vance left to go with Madison and lived with her there in London. Madison and I just made up last year, after she heard I quit my bad ways, so she forgave me. And overall all us friends are still very close.

~~~6:12am~~~

I walked to my closet and chose out a blue blazer, on top of my grey newly ironed shirt, some blue work pants and shoes.

I combed my hair so it's in the side and grabbed my phone and headed out.

~~~
"Good morning" multiple of my employees said.

I just nodded in response...

I walked into my office, seeing someone's in here.

"Excuse me?" I asked, the person turned around..bailey.