10.

Julie Davis 🔝

2 years later...

Baileys POV

"Sweetie! Wake up!" A familiar voice said from beside me.

"Gmmme twen mwintuis" I groaned.

"No! Today's the big day!!!" She squealed.

"Julie, we still have what? 4 hours till the event. I think I can sleep for two more hours" I said, plopping my head back on my pillow.

"But bailssssssss! Today's a big day! You are finally releasing your first ever book! Aren't you exited?" She asked

"I'm exited-to sleep more, so shoo" I whined.

"Bailey! Get up! Now! This instant!" She said, trying to sound intimidating.

"Girl, you won't scary an ant with that voice" I said sitting up.

"And since you already got me talking to you, might as well just get ready..." I said, getting out of bed and practically dragging myself to my bathroom.

"Yay! Get ready because Julie the make up/hair/clothing guru has arrived!" She squealed, once again

"Stop the squealing, don't add to much make up, don't make my hair to fancy, and make the clothing to a minimal." I informed

"Yes ma'am!" She said and saluted, which made me laugh.

After 2 hours of whining, shouting, pleading, and laughing. We got myself looking decent.

"You look gorgeous" she said

"No thanks to you, Yea" I said, hugging her.

"Thank you...I wouldn't have known how much more worst I  could look like without you" I said..

"You're welcome! Now it's my turn! I just have to add make up and we are out the door. Although you might be hungry so we can stop by at Starbucks." She informed. I smiled and nodded and just sat on the bed, scrolling through Instagram.

I am dressed in a red dress, it stops before my knees and is a neck thing.