29.

Matthews POV

"Love. Wake up. Love?" A soft voice said.

Opening my tired eyes, I looked up seeing an angel watching over me.

"Beautiful" I said trialing my hand down her soft brown hair.

She blushed at my comment.

I love it when she blushes, she looks so damn beautiful. Her face lights up and turns a shade of red and her smile just looks so care free, showing her perfect set of pearl white teeth...

"Stop staring." She said.

"Why?" I asked

"Because, it makes me feel insecure..." she trialed off which made me frown.

"Listen up. When I look at you, I see; Nothing but pure natural beauty. From your incredibly soft too die for jasmine scented brown hair, to your pink plum kissable strawberry tasting lips. All is simply perfect. You're perfect, And never think anything els... so no matter what flaw you have, I will always and forever will love you..." I said.

She was looking at me with shock and soft eyes.

"Thank you" She said wrapping her small arms around my neck and pressing her body against mine.

This girl is going to me the death of me...And trust me, as long as I'm with her. I'll be fine.

~~~Baileys POV~~~

Sorry it's a short Matt POV, I really wanted a Bailey POV cuz...well...I have some plans of good scripts for her..

Hearing him say all that...my heart melted. His words held Sincerity and definitely laced love. This was an amazing way to spend a morning...

~~~

Hopping out the warm shower I just had, slowly tip toeing to my closet I changed into a maroon Nike hoodie and some Nike leggings. then I did my hair by tying it into a high pony tail...the only thing I had planned today was to pack. So that should take me at least one whole day to do so...

 So that should take me at least one whole day to do so