23.

Baileys POV

Feeling someone lightly shake me, I slowly opened my lazy eyes, and saw Matt

Feeling someone lightly shake me, I slowly opened my lazy eyes, and saw Matt. Smiling at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

"Good morning, love." I said.

Love? Where did that come from?

"I'm sorry. I'm still a little tired, so that's why I said that..." I said.

"So you're taking it back?" He asked. His voice sad.

"I-No!"

"Yes?"

"Wait, not" I corrected.

He laughed at my debate session with myself.

"You know I was just joking. It's okay if you didn't mean to say it." He said.

"But I meant it." I said looking at him with sincere eyes.

"Well, that just makes me even more happy." He said.

"Love..." he repeated of himself.

"Love." I said before crashing my lips with his.

Trust me when I say this but, whenever his lips meet mine. I get more emotions then watching the movie midnight sun.

"Once all of this is over, I promise. I will make this love in a way that it is traditional. I will ask you to be my girlfriend, and ask your mom and sisters hand to marry you..." he said.

"So you're already planning to marry me? What if I say no to the boyfriend part?" I asked, giggling.

"Well then, I will just have to use my charm on you." He said seductively.

"And what might that charm be?" I asked trailing my finger on his chest.

"You wouldn't want to know." He whispered.

"Maybe I do." I said, stopping my finger right on his lips...I knew this turned him on.

My seductive side always turns him on.

I bit my bottom lip, slowly rubbing my fingers on his lips..he closed his eyes. Feeling so much pleasure out of this.

Mhm...what time is it? Or right.

"Well, we have to get on going for the day, love." I said sitting up and getting out of bed.

"Oh you fucking tease." He said rubbing his face.

"Mwah" I said blowing him a kiss.

I walked to the door, but soon looked behind me.

"You might wanna take care of....Well, that." I said pointing to the area where the sun don't shine.