33.

Matthews POV

Her face...that..that brunette girl. Baileys friend. She looks So familiar... I-I feel like I have her right under my nose but I just can't pin down on where I saw her....

Opening my eyes. I look to see...bailey. Peacefully sleeping...oh god she looked like heaven... perfectly, perfect. I asked/begged her to stay with me tonight because I didn't sleep yesterday. My insomnia got the best of me and I just laid awake all night. Thinking...

"Mhumf" I heard bailey mumble. She twisted herself around so now she was facing me. Her body still unconscious and asleep, she wrapped her small lightly tan arms around me and buried herself closer to me..

I missed this. I missed her. From her angelic laugh to her breathtaking smile. It was all too real. She herself swoons me in many different ways. And she keeps adding onto it while the time flies...and I come in, and ruin everything... I barely remember what I did but...i know I betrayed her in some way...

I checked the time...5:23am

I woke up just 5 minutes ago...and honestly I never felt so alive. This sickness gave me a nightmare I won't and will never experience...because I can never get any sleep. And truth be to truth I took sleeping pills, shots, and many other harmful things just for me to sleep. And now...just the presence of bailey, Can change the way my life was...she made my weakness, my strength...and I'm so damn thankful for that. The thought of loosing her...I wouldn't be able to handle it...for my health, my life, and my heart...

Closing my eyes and letting the those thoughts pass by...I felt my self draining and coming back to a deep sleep...

~~~9:38~~~

"...Matthew, let go of me. I-I need to go.." Baileys voice said.

Opening my lazy eyes I saw her staring at me, her eyes distant and showing emotions I never saw...

"I..what?" I asked.

"I need to go..." she said.

"Why..." my voice sad.

"Matthew I really need to go to the bathroom." She said showing a hard look.

Realization hit me and I let go of her waist and she sped to our washroom.

Hearing the toilet flush. I sat up and she walked to the edge of the bed.

"Aren't..aren't you going here?" I asked. Patting to her originated spot.

"I...n..sure." She said her voice full of confusion but answered.

"If you don't want to you can just stay there..." I said my voice embarrassed.

"No. No I really don't mind." She explained slowly plopping herself on the bed.

I had enough.

"Okay, What is this?" I asked, scanning my finger between me and her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, acting clueless.

"You're not dumb bailey. I know you can feel the tension and the awkwardness. And honestly I don't get why we're like this... I mean I really didn't mean to snap at you when I didn't get home. I was tired and had a bad cab ride." I said

She sighed.

"I know..I know I was overreacting but I really didn't mean it. I mean what do you expect? Me to be happy that you where gone for the whole night and a half..I waited Matthew. I waited for you. And what did you do? Blow it. I trusted you. And you took advantage of it." She trailed off.

"I said-"

"-And sometimes I wonder, do I mean anything to you?! Or is it just me thinking does he love me as much as I love him. Because waiting for you for over 12 hours to get home and having to find out you, that you where at a bar...is...is...ugh!" She yelled.

"What do you think bailey? That you mean nothing to me?! I fucking love you! And love...Love wasn't in my life until you came! From your personality, to your breathtaking body...and don't get me started on your lips...god those fucking lips. You yourself doesn't know how beautiful you are. Inside and out....and sometimes I question myself. What did I do to deserve you in my life? When did I get to meet such an angel I can call mine? And what is the world going to be without you? And it's always multiple answers that conclude to me...But one keeps to my head. You. And. I. Are. Love. And nothing in this world can change that. No matter how far away we are form each other, no matter the anger we feel for one another..we are love. We are in love. and We will be love... so remember I love you. I love you so fucking much. I can't lose you bailey...I can't..." I explained.

She was crying...her face was red.

Does she really hate me this much?...

"I knew I shouldn't have tried... I can stop waisting your time now..I'm-" I started off before I felt her body press to mine and engulf me into a blissful kiss...reacting in time I wrapped my arms around her wasit and I felt my cheeks wet...I was crying. Soon letting go of her she looked at me with sad eyes...

"Don't...cry..." she said, her voice quiet.

I swiped my tears away...

"I'm not...anymore. Can you please forgive me?" I asked her. She looked at me with deep eyes.

"Y-Yes...yes I forgive you. Just promise me you won't do this again..." she said her voice serious.

"I swear my life and heart to never do this again" I swore

"Do you really know what you're promising me?" She asked.

I thought about it..

"To not come home late and never tell you." I said.

"No." She answered.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You will know once you do it. And I trust that you won't find out anytime soon" she said.

"How can I promise something that I don't know?..I mean what if I do it?" I asked.

"Then you will loose me. Because trust me. You will now when you do it." She answered.

I nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. i felt the need to of needing this..

"I love you" she mumbled.

"I love you more." I added

"I don't" She answered.

I looked at her, seeing she's trying to stop herself from laughing.

"I love you the most..." she added...giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Didn't feel it." I said trying to keep a serious face.

She kissed me other cheek.

"No difference" I said

She kissed my nose

"Nope."

"Than-" she started off, pouting

but I pressed my lips on hers and soon felt her giving in...

This sent sparks inside my body...her touch, scent, body, lips, everything's, All too much....

I love her. And I can't think of anything In this world that would describe how much I love her...

~~~
A/N

Short chapter with only the two making up. Or should I say making out? *winks* okay I'll stop. Anyways....

Happy reading!

Teaser: Fresh start?..