36.

A/N

A/N

Hello. As you see, I haven't updated in a while. Exams just passed for me. And no. That's not the reason why I wasn't updating. In fact I'm creating another book. Changes is past the finish line. And I'm currently checking if I should do a sequel. Should I? I don't know, you guys decide. But all I know is, I am making a new book, different character names, different story line, and different everything. I hope you guys don't get mad that I didn't finish this book and just ended it with them splitting up, but like I said, you guys can choose if you want a sequel and if I get enough comments, reads and votes, count on me on doing that. So Anyways the new book I'm currently making is Called....

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐭, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞. ✔️

~~~

~~~

𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤

Intelligent, Obedient, Naive, and compassionate.

𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Heartless, repulsive, arrogant, and selfish.

Two antithetical people, join forces to create one heart melting love story...

~~~

Sebastian used to have a perfect picture life, with amazing parents and loving siblings, he had anything and everything he needed...although all that changed when his 'madly in love parents' got into a divorce, his 'loving siblings' fought daily, and his 'so called friends' betrayed him...he lost everything and everyone. So to all his hope, He closed off. Switched the switch, and made himself a man with a cold heart, never letting anyone in. He couldn't take the damage that has been trying to heal for the last 6 years shatter again...

Abigail lived through a hard life, she lost her dad when she was 12. Her mom who's now a world class lawyer had to start from scrap and raise her way up to where she is now...and to add it all up, Abi was a miracle baby, barely breathing when she came out her mothers stomach and was born at exactly December 25, 11:57pm. She knew she had to take her life in privilege, because this is where her mom brought her too...high standards. And all pays off as she gets straight A's at school and perfectly clean records...Life was planned. Events were held, and meetings occurred. Will Abigail be able to handle it? Or will she get inclosed in all the pressure?

Read; Call it, Love. To find out how Abigail and Sebastian strive through their polar opposite lives and still learn to connect their insignificant pasts with each other...

Be ready. It's a bumpy ride of powerful emotions and unexpected decisions...but I'm sure you can Call It, Love.

~~~

Please, do. Read it! I hope it can reaches your standards!

💋Good bye for now. 😭❤️

-Signing off, read_vote_8