27.

Baileys POV

Feeling The pain on my neck, I tried touching it but ended up seeing my hands are tied

Feeling The pain on my neck, I tried touching it but ended up seeing my hands are tied...What happened?

"-Help! HELP!"I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up" a deep voice said.

I looked around the dim light room and saw a man with a black mask and black clothes. He looked like he has blonde hair seeing as it's the only bright thing speaking out...

"Please..help me. Why am I here!?" I asked, disobeying him.

"I told you to shut up. And that means you don't talk." He said, clearly annoyed.

"Matt was way better of a kidnapper then you." I mumbled.

"You are unbearable." He said standing up and walking out. Once he opened the door, bright light was shown and i saw a glimpse of the open room outside of this.

I sighed as I knew I wasn't getting out of here any time soon...I'm honestly feeling calm, though I have a feeling Matt's coming.

~~~
Times passed, and slowly my energy was fading. It's been I think 30 minutes since I last saw the guy. And no sound was ever made.

Quietly making up a plan, I managed to get the rope out of my wrists and got out the knots on my feet.

I was now in the corner of the big empty dark room. Waiting for anyone to come in.

...15 minutes later...

"GET ME TO BAILEY!" A familiar voice screamed.

Matthew!

Using my senses the only way for him to hear me was to scream...

So I did.

"MATT! MATTHEW HELP! IM HERE! HELP! MATTHEW! MA-"

"SHUT-where are?-you little bitch!" He said as he found me.

The dark masked man took my waist and shoved me to the wall, he got a hold of some sort of cuffs and did my arms and dragged me to the chair I was in...

Plan A. Starting!

"Why are you like this?.." I begged. Tears now spilling.

"Wha-Be quiet you little dipshit" he whispered yelled.

"I will be quiet if you answer my question." I said tears still falling.

"Ugh! Fine whatever" he said

"Why are you kidnapping me? Out of everyone why me? Am I not worthy of your love?" I asked...crying harder.

"Wha-"

"-is life this cruel that you had to kidnap me? I thought you loved me...I never thought that you would do this. Out of everything! This? Really?" I asked.