21.

Baileys POV

The next day

The next day...

Wise men say only fools rush in...

But I can't help falling in love with you...

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows surely to the sea...

Darling so it goes...

Some things are meant to be.

Take my hand, take my whole life too!

For I can't help falling in love with-

Shutting my alarm off, I gazed at my white celling. Today, I got invited to a wedding. It's one of Julie's aunts wedding, which apparently is my moms best friend. So us Smiths got invited.

"Hey, looking blooming." Julie chirped.

"Peachy...I decided to not sulk all day. Maybe it can distract me from distracting stuff." I said.

"Right...Anyways, the wedding starts in 4 hours. So...I will give you 1 hour to eat and 30 minutes to take a bath and then it's off to make over time!" She squealed. I groaned in response.

"Come, I ordered some Panda Express." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me down stairs. As soon as the scent of the food came in, my stomach growled.

"Oh yum! My favourite!" I said, seeing my fried rice and teriyaki chicken!

"Dig in, you only have a limited time" she said pointing to the clock.

9:30am

~~~
"Okay! Juls I finished my bath!" I screamed from the bathroom.

"Okay! Just wait for me to get to your room. I'm just finishing up my make up!" She informed.

"Okay!" I responded.

I hopped out the bathroom and saw my clothes laying out on the bed. Ugh. It's a dress.

Well of course it's a dress!

"Alright!" She said opening my door. She looked stunning.

"Let's get you all pretty and stuff. And for the reception you are going to change into a shorter dress" She said making me sit on the vanity chair.

~~~
2 hours of hair pulling, gossiping, laughing, screaming, and even crying! We finally done it! I look gorgeous!!!

I had on a white dress, with some flower patterns on it. It was a V look in between my neck and chest.

 It was a V look in between my neck and chest