9.

Matt's POV

After bailey headed out the movie room, I sulked back in my chair and tried focusing on the movie

15 minutes later...

Baileys been gone for more then 10 minutes I was getting worried...I should have opened the door...what if she got taken away?! No. I can't let that happen.

"Pst, where's bailey?" Madi asked

"Why?" I asked

"I need to talk to her." She said.

"Well. She's probably upstairs or something.." I said standing up.

"I will get her. It's a talk only girls can chat about" she said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Fine" I said sitting back down.

She walked out the room and soon she was out of my sight..

Back at it again, I sulked down on my chair, not even caring about the movie anymore.

Minutes later...

"MATT! VAN! CARTER!" Madi screamed from upstairs.

We all got up and rushed to the room she was screaming at.

I opened the door and Saw Madi curled up in a ball at the bed, crying her eyes out...

"This is your fault" she whimpered, looking at me with her bloodshot red eyes, showing sadness...

"What are you talking about?" I asked walking up to here

"This!" She said throwing a paper at me...

I picked it up and saw it had Baileys beautiful writing....

Dear, Matthew.

     Ever since I got kidnapped, you made my life, much more exotic, adventurous, and overall memorable... I won't And don't regret meeting you. You brought the happiness in my life. And I thank you for that. But you also caused the tears I shred, the loneliness I feel, and the heart ache I endure. I admit, I love you. Well...Loved. Do you remember last night? When you where shouting to what sounds like your boss?...I heard everything... You wanting James's money. And while you're at it, mine. Being the kind hearted person I am. Go to your room. I gave you what you want. That's half a billion dollars, directly from my bank account and believe me or not. I worked my ass off to get that money, but it it's what I have to get back to my life, then that's what I will do.. I hope you're happy. And please, don't talk, look, or find me. I gave you what you want, so give me what I want. And trust me. All I want is freedom. From my sadness, from my heart ache, from the world, and especially from you...You caused this. You caused my heart to break into a billion pieces. Goodbye Matthew.

-Bailey Mae Smith.

"Are you happy?" Madi asked me.

"-How could you? I thought she was just bait? Matt that's not you! You get from the people that owe you! Not the innocent..." She added.

"I-I'm"

"Shut it. I thought I knew you! And truly you changed...Consider my trip coming to a short ending..." she said walking away...

I couldn't stop her...I couldn't stop bailey...I couldn't do anything...I froze on the spot. Van chasing after Madi Carter calling people....Carter.

"-Please find-"

"Don't" I said...

"What?" Carter asked.

"Don't find her..." I informed, still not looking at him.

"Why? Don't you want her back?" He asked, scoffing.

"You don't know how much I want her back. You don't know how I feel. The least I can do is respecting her decision she doesn't want to be found. And I can't give her anything but that..." I said..feeling wetness on my cheek. I was crying...I never cried not until...

"I will leave you so you can think" Carter said, tapping my back.

I didn't move just sat on the bed of Baileys, smelling her scent... feeling her soul still here, by my side...She deserves to be free, and I was holding her back for that...

~~~ the next day~~~

Feeling someone tap me from the side...I woke up, rubbing my swollen eyes. I couldn't see anything because the blinds are closed and the light was off. I liked the darkness. You couldn't see the pain I was in..

"You have to eat, you skipped breakfast and lunch, it's 6:34pm you have to eat dinner." Van said..

"W-who cooked it?" I asked,my voice barely even making a sound...

"Carter" he informed, which made me frown. I don't want carters cooking..I want Baileys...

"I'm not hungry" I said. Plopping back down on the bed.

"I will shove this down your throat. Eat. I mean it." Vans voice said, low and intimidating...he never got mad..

"Okay" I said, I felt defeated. I don't have the energy to fight, to talk back, or even to walk...

I ate the food slowly, not feeling energy coming through me. Every time I took a bite. I couldn't taste anything, just Baileys soft strawberry tasting lips...

Minutes later I finished the food and drank water. I still didn't talk, not feeling to interact with anyone. Van just watched me eat and kept spacing out.

"Madis gone...she left..." van said.

I looked at him, knowing.

"You can sleep now." He said before walking away...

I felt alone, betrayed, and tired...Bailey heard the wrong thing. It's not me wanting her money, it's not me taking her money, it's not me that wants it... if only she heard before
What I said...

~~~
A/N

Crappy, horrible, sad? Im sorry it's short.What do you think?

Happy reading!

Teaser: fast forward 2 years...