18.

Matthews POV

I woke up feeling something fanning my face, and might I say, it's a very familiar scent

I woke up feeling something fanning my face, and might I say, it's a very familiar scent... Soon choosing to open my eyes, I was met with an angel looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked, my voice groggily.

"You...You look handsome." She blurted out, soon her realizing she said that, her eyes went wide and she looked away.

I moved my hand reaching over her chin and lifting her red face up.

"Hey, there isn't anything embarrassing about what you said. I personally think you're gorgeous" I confessed.

Her face became even more redder and soon she dug herself into my chest.

"Beautiful, come on its time for work." I said.

She looked up her face back to normal and soon let go of me.

Shouldn't have said that. Now I feel cold.

"-Wait, before I get a morning hug!" I said sitting up and grabbing her which she squealed at. I hugged her, her on to of me and us screaming and laughing.

"Hey, Bailey why so-" Julie said opening the door,her seeing bailey on top of me and me shirtless.

"Oh shit. My bad. I didn't know you two where doing the deed..." she said closing the door.

I soon let go of bailey and straightened ourselves up.

"I-Uh.."

"Uh-I"

We both said at the same time...

"I-"

"I-"

We once again said at the same time.

"You go first" I said.

"I will just take a shower." She said

"Uh. I will go home and change. See you at work?" I asked.

"See you at work" she said smiling at me. I smiled back, before leaving her room.

While walking downstairs I saw Julie making out with carter.

"Get a room!" I said

The pulled apart.

"Sorry, we aren't like you two who are secretly doing it" carter replied.

"We weren't doing anything" I said walking past him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night!" I heard him scream, which I just smirked at.

Walking to my car I drove off to my house.

~~~
After the long 20 minute bath I changed into a blue button up top with a tie on it, and changed into some blue pants. I did my hair which I just parted to the side and ate breakfast and brushed my teeth.