15.

Baileys POV

Previously...

"I know a sorry wouldn't fix anything...I know that... but the days you strived without me in your life. And me doing the same. Where the longest days I felt. Weather you believe this or not. I loved you bailey. I truly did. And nothing in this world would stop me from saying that. It's from my heart to yours...I never cheated, abused, or used you. I never did. I loved you with all my heart. So please. Don't push me away. Let me stay in the dim light. And gain my way to the shattered heart, I once broke, and will amend." I said, determination lacing through my voice."

~~~

"I...I-I'm exhausted Matthew. I want to rest..." I said opening the door. As soon as I turned around I looked into his brown eyes...tears coming out. Hurt in his eyes, and defeat as his actions...

"I-I..." he tried forming words, tears where now dropping from his eyes...

Guilt.

He looked up, dropped his shoulders and looked at me with pure defeat. He turned around and soon he walked away....

I was crying so much..my shirt  was soaking wet. Seeing as I have no way of knowing my emotions..I felt alone....

~~~
"Bailey?" A voice said from beside me, causing me to look up.

"Oh my, bailey!" She said.

My vision wasn't clear, my eyes where swollen, I think I was light headed, and my whole Body felt numb...

"Bailey are you Okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I said trying to stand up.

While standing up, the room started moving. Making my feet wobble, obviously the numbness wasn't helping. Causing me to fall on the ground. From then on...I saw darkness...

"Bailey!!!" Was all I heard before I fully blacked out.

~~~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I felt my heavy eyes, slowly rising... it's that annoying sound again...wait. I was in the hospital the last time I heard that...what?

I opened my eyes, seeing blur for a moment but soon everything came clear. I was faced with a white ceiling...

"She's awake!" A voice said from beside me.

I looked to my right. Julie.

"J-ju" I said trying to talk. But my voice just couldn't come out.

"Here, drink water.this would help." She said handing me the water, which I drank down.

"Thank you" I said sitting up.

"Why am I hear?" I asked

"You blacked out when I saw you on the kitchen floor, balling your eyes out." She explained...and everything came crashing back. The photo shoot, the talk. The confession...