19.

Matthews POV

3:50am

Ding ding ding dong ding dong!!!

I stirred in bed hearing the constant sound repeating over my head. What the hell is that? Soon opening my eyes, I put on a shirt and walked downstairs. I opened the door seeing no one. I looked around the place and saw a box on the front porch.

God! Out of all of that disturbance, I woke up for a stupid box?! Jeez the time I finally had some good sleep!

Roughly picking up the box, I shut the door and walked over to my kitchen counter. I must admit, the box was hella soggy. I don't remember ordering food...skeptically opening the box, I was met with a bloody mess, a horrible scent, and....Fucking bloody fingers.

"Holy shit!" I screamed and dropped the box into the sink.

Soon calming myself down, I saw a paper sticking out the bottom of the box...

God fuck! What have I gotten myself into...

Dear Matty,

Well, well, well. Look who found another woman, seems you two are close. might I say, Too close. After your moms little incident, you wouldn't want that happening with bailey, now would you?...

Fucking touch her. That's a death call.

...Anyways, just to inform you, I have eyes and ears everywhere! Try and run away from me again. You won't like the consequences. I owned you before. And I will definitely own you now. Give me what I want and I won't hurt the girl. Deal? You know the place. -N

Bloody shit! No! I can't. Not again. Not with bailey in my life. She can't know this...she shouldn't.

~~~

Beep beep beep!

Groaning at the sound of my alarm waking me up from my horrible sleep...I sat up from bed checking the time.

6:05am

I hopped out of bed, dragging myself half way to my bathroom. I took a long shower just thinking of what I will do today...

I didn't get much sleep last night, knowing I woke up at 4 in the morning and got 30 minutes of sleep. Since I have insomnia it took me long to sleep.

10 minutes later...

Hopping out the bath, I headed to my closet and chose out an outfit for a meeting today. Since it's a Saturday, no one has work. But me being the boss of my company of course I had work.

Now finished with my decision I Changed into a light pink button up top, with some grey pants and a blue blazer. I brushed my hair into the side and added some cologne. Finishing up, I grabbed my suite case with all my work and grabbed my phone and headed out.