22.

Matthews POV

Moving around my bed, I felt a spot that was supposed to be occupied but isn't

Moving around my bed, I felt a spot that was supposed to be occupied but isn't... I opened my heavy eyes, seeing Baileys not here...

I sat up looking around the room. I started freaking out, my breathing was rapid and my palms where sweaty...

I stood up, looking everywhere she would be...I ran downstairs...Seeing red. Bloody red. The scent, the scene, the whole damn thing...it's all so real.

"Bailey!" I screamed.

"You fucking bitch!" I added, to the person repeatedly stabbing her.

"Well looky Who it is! Matty!" She screamed, her voice still the same as I remembered.

"You"

"Didn't"

"Come"

She said every word getting closer to me with the knife in her hand.

I swallowed what's left of my strength and just stared at her.

"Now..you have to pay for the consequences..." she trailed off, dragging the knife on the wall, which made a horrifying sound.

"Come here matty. Don't be scared." She said.

"I must admit. You look better then before.." she said trialing disgusting kisses on my jaw and neck.

"Stop." I sad pulling her away, but she put the knife on my hip which made me stop with the pulling.

"Give me what I want. And I won't kill you." She looked at me. Those eyes. Those eyes that killed my mother!

"Stop!" I screamed.

"Matthew! Wake up! It's a night mare! Matthew!" A soft voice said to me.

Bailey?

I opened my eyes...

It was a night mare....It was just a Night mare...

"Matt are you Okay? It was just a nightmare. She's not here.." she said hugging me.

"I-S-She killed you...She wanted me. She-she was going to kill me. H-her eyes...She killed my mother..." I repeated, my eye site was a blur.. tears repeatedly falling from my face.

She was the cause of this...

"Matt calm down. Listen to my voice. Look at me." She said.

I looked at her. Those beautiful blue captivating eyes.

"I want you to listen. I'm not dead, you're not in danger, we're both not in danger. You need to calm down. We are fine." She whispered.

Breath in.

Breath out.

"We're Fine..." I repeat.

"Yes matt" She said hugging me.