24.

Blair 🔝

7:34pm, the same day

~~~
Baileys POV

"What?" I asked.

"What?" Matthew replied.

"You keep looking at me." I informed.

"Well, I'm sorry for admiring your amazing self." He said.

I smiled at his kind words...

"Stop" I said giggling.

"How about you stop being so beautiful? Then I will stop." He said winking. I blushed at his actions and just ended up cuddling in the couch with him more.

Before I knew it, we where interrupted by a loud scowl.

"You two have been flirting with each other for 2 hours. 2. Hours! 120 minutes of you two constantly talking to each other about how hot or pretty you two are! Don't you get tired of it? Because I am!." Blair snapped.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"L-look..." She trialed off, looking at me with a guilty face..

"Apologize." I said pointing to Matthew, which he looked at me with pleading eyes not to do this in front of everyone.

I shrugged it off.

"I-I'm sorry for the way I snapped at you two. Please forgive me. I won't do it again..." she said sincerely.

Matt smiled and hugged her.

"I will never not forgive you Mini B." He said.

"Thanks M" she said burying her face into his shoulder.

Since when did they become so close, That they are on nickname basis?!

"C-Can I talk to you?" She asked me. Her voice small.

I nodded and walked up the stairs with her behind me. As soon as we are at her room, she closed the door and sat on the bed.

"This seems serious...are you Okay?" I asked, looking at her state. She's drained, and just got pale.

"please, Please don't tell mom...I-I..I got cheated on.." she said.

"Blair?...by who?" I asked.

"Bail-"

"By who?" I repeated, my voice stern.

"He's a boy in my school... Popular, Bad boy, and all that typical cliche stuff...Me being the head cheerleader, we thought we'd work out...and we-I tried, making us happen...although all he ever did was go behind my back and screw other girls..." she said, sobbing...

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Joshua Evans, known as Josh..." she said, still crying. I nodded.

"When did he cheat?" I asked

"f-four days ago..." she trialed off.

That's when water broke.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't know...I should have been there, comforting you. And getting you through this. I'm the worst sister...I'm sorry." I said tearing up.

"I knew you have your own problems..and I didn't want to add up to it. All I care about is how I get through this...B, I loved him. We lasted for 5 months. And he ruined it by screwing girls!" She said balling with tears.

I hugged her tightly and brought her to my chest, I did what I thought made me feel better which is whispering sweet things to her. It's like what Matt does to me, when I'm in a horrible state...

2 minutes later...

"If you don't mind me asking... How did you know he cheated?" I asked.

"You know Steph right? She's my best friend. Practically my sister...S-She told me she saw him having the deed with a random blonde at the girls washroom during her 3rd period class..." she explained..

I nodded in response...I know I should believe her, but...this. This isn't right. Something just doesn't feel right...Maybe it's the Joshua kid and his reputation, or the story of how Blair found out...but I know there is something wrong in the way I feel.

"Can I tell Matt about this?" I asked.

"H-He...knows." She said.

What?

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I told him last night... he heard me crying in my room and came to me. I told him everything. And now I had the courage to tell you.." she said still crying.

"I will get Matt with you. I need to do something...I promise. I will never let anyone hurt you as much as he did." I said wiping my tears away.

She nodded and gave me a tight hug. I kissed her forehead and walked downstairs.

"You're back, I Uh...I have to go with bailey upstairs see you guys later.." he said to everyone and soon they all nodded.

We walked up the stairs and into the hallway.

"I want you to check on Blair. Make sure she's okay. I'm going to my room and is going research about that Joshua kid." I said walking into my room. But before I could get in, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. And pull me closer.

"Beautiful, I need you to calm down. We know what's wrong and right, for Blair. She's only 18...she has a longer life then us. I know she can get through this. Because she's family with you...And trust me. You are a one strong woman." He said kissing me.

Pulling away, I looked at him with a thankful look, and soon he let go of me and walked into Blair's room. I walked in mine.

Hopping on my bed, I took out my lap top and typed up Joshua Evans.

Search: Joshua Evans

Enter!

Son of Calvin and Diana Evans. He's a word class Millionaire, born and raised as one of the Evans. Their reputation is one classic tradition. Player wise. He is a trouble maker at his school West Side High. Learns everything from his parents and owns the Company E&D Life.

Full name: Joshua Lane Evans.
Age: 18 years young.
Birthdate: March 8th, 2001.
Height: 6'0, 182.88cm
Parents: Calvin & Diana Evans.
Siblings: Alexis Evans.
Girlfriend/Spouse: no one at the moment.

Okay, what the heck? They have a name for being a Player family? What kind of shit it that?! And plus, it even says he's a trouble maker in Blair's school? How's he not expelled by now? Oh I think I know why! His pussy's of a parents pay for him to go to school. And not to get expelled. What some cliche stuff!!!

"I know them." A deep voice said from behind me.

I jumped at the sudden sound and looked back.

"Jesus! Love? What the heck?" I squealed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean startling you. I just wanted to say, I know those people. The Evans, they invest in my company." He said.

Silence...

"Well, it seems as if we need to have a chat with them.." I Trailed off, looking out the window in deep thought.

Get ready Evans. Messing with my baby sister is one wrong move...in meaning mess with me, I'll let karma do it's job. Mess with my family, I become Karma...

~~~
A/N

I wanted to keep this chapter short, since it's going to get pretty heated later on in the next chapter...Stay tuned!

Happy reading!

Teaser: meet the Evans...