35.

Matthews POV

Last night...

After bailey left to go home, I stayed at the party to get answers...whoever this Lexi girl is, I know her. And I'm itching to find out how...

I walked around the house trying to find her but couldn't...

Where is that girl?!..

And right as I was about to give up, I saw her. Standing in the corner with her friends.

"Lexi" I said. The girls looked at me, eye raping me.

"What's your na-" one of the girls started off.

"I have a girlfriend." I told those girls.

Even though..I don't know what bailey and I are. But I really am ready to make it official with her..

They nodded embarrassed and walked away...

"Sorry about them. Do you need anything?" She asked..flustered?

"I need to know when and where did we meet? Because I know for a fact I met you before." I said.

"I...Uh...I. I don't know what you're talking about..." she said.

I knew she was lying.

"You're not going to tell me? What? Was I your hook up? Did we do something? What?" I rambled.

"I-I..we....we didn't do anything!" She denied.

"Lexi tell me. I know something happened. What?! What is it?!" I asked

"We had sex! Okay? Are you happy?!" She screamed.

I grabbed her arm and walked her outside.

"What the fuck?!" I said.

"When?" I added.

"...when you where drunk..." she said, tears brimming her eyes.

"Fuck." I swore.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked

"I thought you knew!" She said.

"Look...now that you know, I really think bailey should know. She's an amazing girl. She would do anything for a friend and she's too good. I can't be living in a lie..." she said.

"I'm telling her. Don't you dare tell her." I warned.

"I won't. But if you don't tell her. I will." She said, walking back to her house...

Deciding to sit by the sea shore..I closed my eyes.

Out of everything I could have done...I did this...

If I tell her this...she'll leave me...and if I don't tell her this she would find out because of Lexi...

I can't loose her...not again