Chapter 1

We ran all over town in the darkness letting our cares fly away in the cool night air. We were just teenagers that went down the wrong path. Some of us made the choice some of us didnt. In this case I didnt. No one would hire me. My mom is sick and my Dad is a drunkie that doesnt care about me and my mom.

I'm a broken soul that needs a job and money. And one day I got both.

A guy introduced me into the drug world. I helped him sell drugs in my school. Hawkins High. I became intrigued and some what adicted to selling. I took some but I'm not an actual crack head. I love feeling the sensation of being free and wild. Though I only take them at parties. Im not really addicted. Alcohol on the other hand I'll drink them when I'm extra sad. I was sad in which was almost everyday. I take them at parties too of course. I got interested and he invited me to join his gang. I declined because my brain just clicked with an idea. I dont like being bossed around. So I made a gang. The Blood Pack.

I told my close friends who I knew would have an interest of joining. Me and my friends arent normal. We were pysicotic in our own way and goofy and weird. The word soon spread and we recruited people from town and even out of town. We had an overall of 100 people around the state that joined. And I was the leader of it all. My name is Sadie Sink, leader of the Blood pack gang. I'm 18 and I guess popular in my school. It's our last year and I have 1 month to complete highschool. But what's fucked up is that I'm not going to college.

Why you ask? Because my mom is sick. The main reason why I started the gang in the first place. My grades were down the drain, so I couldnt get a scholar ship and college is hella expensive. Plus I couldnt just leave my mom with the junkie I call 'Dad'. So I'm staying to take care of my mom and the people in the gang. Because they're my real family. The only real family I've ever had. We have each others back always.

So let's talk about the gang. We sell drugs, alcohol, and weed, and on other hands when we get paid to be a sniper. And yes we kill if the price is extremely high. I've killed. We've all killed. We don't agree on offers that kill innocent people. (So if that triggers you dont read the rest of this book because it will/ might contain murder[scenes]) We don't agree on offers that kill innocent people. We have a system that checks to make sure that the people we kill are murderer's or just in general bad people.

The first time I've taken a life was when I was 16. 2 years ago. When blood fell from the body I was shocked. I even wanted to commit suicide at one point. But I got through it. I'm not suicidal. I just dont have the guts to kill myself and leave the people I love. I'm not ready to leave this earth, even though I hate the world we leave in. We go to school, which is like another hell. We work till we almost die and we are expected and judged by almost everything we do. People are racist and just fucking bastards.

Our gang has never been caught before. Everyone knows about the gang in Hawkins but the cops cant prove that we've committed any crimes. We have the smartest people in our gang to cover every single track.

I'll tell you about the main people in our gang which are my best friends. Asher Angel, a charming popular kid, flirtatious, who I love most with my entire heart. Then there is Aidan gallagher, a guy I've known for almost 2 years and was always so funny. Jaeden lieberher, my skater buddy. He was so quirky and flirty. Then lastly Sabrina carpenter, my girly💯. Shes the only girl friend I have, and me and her are the only girls in the gang. All of us know eachother and they are my #1 family. The gang being my second. They're the only family I've known.

So tonight we tagged the Northside that's filled with the SoulV. Gang members. Our rival gang enemy. I've only met one of them. His name was Noah but I dont even know if hes alive. I've never met the leader but I've heard hes a player, sleeps with girls and throws them away like trash. People say that hes mysterious, dark, and hot. But I doubt hes either of those. To me he sounds like a desperate man whore that dont know shit about how to lead a gang.