Chapter 4

I shrugged my shoulder and took out my pocket knife. Noah immediately became stiff. Becuase I knew his weakness. "Alright then." With that I grabbed millies hair again lifting her head up to where her neck was almost touching my knife. "22rl rifles!" Noah yelled quickly.

We all glanced at one another. "What was that schnapp?" He licked his lips, "We use .22rl rifles the-".

"Most silent guns." Asher interupted in amazement. We all smirked at eachother. "No wonder!" Aidan said stepping forward. "They range from 170-200 dollars, possibly more depending on the seller." I dropped Millies head back on the ground sure to make her nose bleed.
"SADIE WHAT THE HELL!?" Noah yelled almost falling forward from his seat. I simply rolled my eyes. I still cant believe asshat chose her over me. Me. Like what in the actual fuck makes her better than me. It was a piece of cake just kidnapping- I mean...borrowing her....own body? Ion fucking know anymore. She cant fight for squat. Shes more stupid than she looks. Not only that but shes just down straight fucking annoying.

"Oh shut it asshat. I yelled. Asher take them back, Aidan find where I can get those guns. Now." I stated and walked out of the room. I needed a drink. I was tired as hell and I didnt want anymore problems. I walked down another flight of stairs and eventually got into another room. A room where we chill and sleep. Since we dont really have the most......nicest house. We lay out blankets all over the floor with pillows. Almost like a huge sleep over. Lights were hanging from the walls, one big TV in the back for everyone's viewing, and little water bottles with little snacks. That way people wont get up as much except to go to the bathroom. Our sleeping room was maybe the size of a small ball room. We took all of our sleeping supplies in a supply room when we wake up. Its or own organized way. With out parents, no adults. Just us teens.

Free souls going down a wrong,fun, yet dark path. Not to mention how dangerous and deadly it is. Just going to a store is dangerous. Low risk. But still dangerous.

As I entered the small ball room I saw almost everyone I expected to be there. 30 people including me and my best friends. Most were already set up for bed, sprawled out on the floor and eating.
"Hey Sadie! We ordered some pizza!" Haley yelled at me. She was in charge of money in our gang. Pretty important. "Yah at 2 in the freaking morning" Daniel yelled back at Haley. He was another popular guy at mg school. People think hes all sweet and whatever. But this fool is one of our assasinators. You can never underestimate one of our gang members. I chose them for my reasons.
Reason
1. They're smart
2. They can fight
3. Reckless but not stupid
4. They....um...never mind theres no fourth reason.

I laughed at Daniel's comment and when to my spot in the back corner where my best friends were. Sabrina and Jaeden with...a guy I've never seen before. I instantly got mad. I ran over to the stranger and grabbed his arm twisted them in a position in which if i push down his arm would break instantly.
"SADIE What the hell!?" Sabrina yelled out. "What do you mean!? I should be saying that! Who's this?" I yelled at Jaeden and Sabrina who stood shocked but well knew how I reacted in these situations.
"This is my friend Sades! He wants to join!" He said walking slowly to me with his hands up. "Why the fuck is he in here!? No ones joins without my permission. And no one will sure as hell enter our warehouse unless they're officially in the gang." I said frustrated. They always do this. When one of them think that someone is capable of being in the gang they bring them into the fucking warehouse and I would have no choice to accept. I cant risk having some one get butt hurt if I reject them. They might snitch our location to the Soul Vultures.

"I'm Lucas you-..." Lucas yelled but stopped him self in time before he could broke his arm off by me. I glared at the back of his head before letting him go. "You need to be wary of your surrounding fool." I said and walked to our questioning room. It was more of a kitchen but I call it a questioning room because...well...its supposed to impress people but no one knows I call it a fucking questioning room. Whatever, scratch that from your minds.

We walked in and the first thing I did was getting pizza from the fridge and then plopping on the counter. "What your full name?" I questioned and took a bite. He looked at me questionably as if he was expecting something professional. Like with a whole bunch of body guards in the room and him actually sitting in a chair. But I'm too lazy to do any of that. I mean why would I? People are coming UNINVITED to MY warehouse and expect a fancy ass type of mafia business? Hell no.

"Lucas Jade Zumann." He stated acting all buff, and clear all of a sudden. I finally got to examine his features. A cute charming face, hazel eyes, sharpish jawline, athletic looking type, hair slightly shaved from the sides with curly hair on the top. Possible fuck boy. He kinda dresses like an e boy. Black ripped Jean's with an oversized black shirt, and black converse. No painted nails. No chains.

"What's your benefits in being in a gang? Why?" I said pizza stuffed in my mouth. "I'm poor." He said blankly and stared into my eyes. I made a disgusted face. What's new? Mostly everyone is here because they're poor.

Why should I give him a chance?

Hey guys I'll this chapter kinda sucks. Also sorry for being a day late for updating I just lost track. Anyway be sure to vote and comment as many times as you please. Love yall. Love the fadie fandom. Love Sadie sink and finn wolfhard ♡